New to Beyblade

The names G-Mac and this is my story.
Love me, Hate me, it's up to you. I can't tell you what to think of me, just accept me for who I am or watch me as I go.
I’m one of those few people who actually care when I ask “What’s wrong?”. The only problem is that usually I have no idea what to say afterwards or how to make it better. I try not to use phrases like “That sucks” or “I’m sorry”, but I still can never find the right words to say.
I always has something to prove and I'll damn well beat you in the end just to knock some sense into your head. I believe Natural talent does not exist, Hard work and determination will kick carp any day, Which is why to most I'm a failure, because I choose to dispose of talent and focus on raw ability.
I only trust a select few in this world. I can't trust anyone else. Why bother? Every time I let my guard down, I just get back stabbed or betrayed.
I am completely random at times, sometimes I don't even get me.
I can lay on the ground for ages, just to watch the stars I'm really interested in Astronomy.
I am a child at heart. That doesn't mean I'm not mature, it just shows I still know how to live and have abit of fun.
I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like everyone else... but I work hard and I never give up! That is the gift life has given me. I am obsessed with Anime manily the Naruto/Shippuden, YuGiOh! DM/GX/5D's, Initial D, Beyblade and Transformers series but if its anime I'll sit down and watch it.
I'm new to Beyblade I watch the show and didn't get into it until I found out that their are comps for it. I have the Bey "Flame Aries" but its only a basic top. Hope to learn alot about the game from you guys and girls here.
Welcome To The WBO Smile
welcome you will learn alot if it wasnt for this web site i would think rock is still a defence wheel.
i know it is but earth is more of a defense
i stated that rock is not a defence wheel but a attack wheel i know earth is for defence.
Thanks guys also
Now I know this may sound n00by but I have no clue what all the numbers and letters mean
For example "DF145/145 WD/SD/D"
so if someone could give me a rundown of what that all means that would be great.
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:05 PM)G-Mac Wrote: Thanks guys also
Now I know this may sound n00by but I have no clue what all the numbers and letters mean
For example "DF145/145 WD/SD/D"
so if someone could give me a rundown of what that all means that would be great.

When you see a beyblade with the name Rock Leone 145 WB what that means is-

The Fusion wheel is : Rock
The energy ring is: Leone
The spin track is 145
The Performance tip is : WB (wide ball)

For the spin track there and tip there are many kinds that are usually abreviated. As you play and collect beys you will learn them. Just look on the bey wiki if you don't understand.
Welcome to the WBO!