New to BB Burst, Looking for help and opinions :) SORRY for REPOST (ERROR Forms)

Whats up WBO community! I like to go by the name Prizm and I'm entirely new to the Beyblade Burst series. I'm old school up to G-Revolution series. I remember when the first burst beys came out and I challenged my younger cousin and was highly not interested in them before because of how not so durable they were when I broke/cracked a few of my cousins beys with my old EG dragoon GT and dranzer V2 beys. But I do understand that old gen were not meant to battle bursts because of the system of the beys. Just recently found out how surprising TT burst series beys has greatly improved so I want to get back into beyblades and start fresh. So enough history talk and now cutting to the chase.

I have done multiple late/overnight hours in researching into God layers, Cho-z, and new GT series but can't quite decide what to get honestly mainly because of the huge amount of information I have to take in to learn about the burst series and how much I REALLY need to catch up on. Before we move on I'm strictly TT and for a fact willing to ball out some $$$ to get certain parts (sets/drivers/boosters/etc.) My hours of research has lead to the list below.

B-149 Booster set (08/10/2019)
B-98 customize set 
B-128 customize set
Random Booster vol 12
Random Booster vol 16
God Layer Spriggan Requiem zt
Cho Z Archer Hercules et
Cho Z Geist Fafnir
Cho Z Valkyrie
GT Zwei Longinus
Level Chip for Cho Z series
LR Bey launcher

By all means ANY and all opinions on what can be improved and be very beneficial to my list especially on certain boosters/sets/layers/drivers/disc that can only be obtained from certain beys and are a MUST HAVE for competitive/free play. I have also done a little research on websites to buy from but mainly found ever-wish.com interesting because of prices for the bulk amount including shipping. Other highly recommended/reputable sites to buy from would greatly be appreciated. 

On another note I was interested in this set here: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Lot...Swn2JdKBwf 

^^^ I've looked over the selection and found beys that were part of sets but there were missing beys to complete the whole set. I also contacted the seller in concerns mainly to ask how used/worn are the drivers and what kind of condition are the layers are in and if they were chipped or cracked making it more prone to just being broken into pieces. If you also look through the other bey lots for sale from this ebay seller it looks to be legit because of the boxes and things he has from TT but I'm being cautious about "judging a book by its cover" kind of vibe because it looks good but I cant find any other positive feedback on bey lots he has sold, only the other items have feedback but none for bey lots, so if anyone can confirm it is legitimate and worth, I'm all in.

Again ANY and all opinions/answers pertaining to everything mentioned above are welcomed.

Thank You, 

_Prizm :)
(Jul. 26, 2019  8:43 AM)_Prizm Wrote: Whats up WBO community! I like to go by the name Prizm and I'm entirely new to the Beyblade Burst series. I'm old school up to G-Revolution series. I remember when the first burst beys came out and I challenged my younger cousin and was highly not interested in them before because of how not so durable they were when I broke/cracked a few of my cousins beys with my old EG dragoon GT and dranzer V2 beys. But I do understand that old gen were not meant to battle bursts because of the system of the beys. Just recently found out how surprising TT burst series beys has greatly improved so I want to get back into beyblades and start fresh. So enough history talk and now cutting to the chase.

I have done multiple late/overnight hours in researching into God layers, Cho-z, and new GT series but can't quite decide what to get honestly mainly because of the huge amount of information I have to take in to learn about the burst series and how much I REALLY need to catch up on. Before we move on I'm strictly TT and for a fact willing to ball out some $$$ to get certain parts (sets/drivers/boosters/etc.) My hours of research has lead to the list below.

B-98 customize set 
B-128 customize set
Random Booster vol 12
Random Booster vol 16
Cho Z Archer Hercules et
Cho Z Geist Fafnir
Cho Z Valkyrie
GT Zwei Longinus
LR Bey launcher

By all means ANY and all opinions on what can be improved and be very beneficial to my list especially on certain boosters/sets/layers/drivers/disc that can only be obtained from certain beys and are a MUST HAVE for competitive/free play. I have also done a little research on websites to buy from but mainly found ever-wish.com interesting because of prices for the bulk amount including shipping. Other highly recommended/reputable sites to buy from would greatly be appreciated. 

^^^ I've looked over the selection and found beys that were part of sets but there were missing beys to complete the whole set. I also contacted the seller in concerns mainly to ask how used/worn are the drivers and what kind of condition are the layers are in and if they were chipped or cracked making it more prone to just being broken into pieces. If you also look through the other bey lots for sale from this ebay seller it looks to be legit because of the boxes and things he has from TT but I'm being cautious about "judging a book by its cover" kind of vibe because it looks good but I cant find any other positive feedback on bey lots he has sold, only the other items have feedback but none for bey lots, so if anyone can confirm it is legitimate and worth, I'm all in.

Again ANY and all opinions/answers pertaining to everything mentioned above are welcomed.

Thank You, 

_Prizm Smile
You should probably buy Cho-Z Achilles or Judgement Joker because they both hav competitive parts. For Joker it is 00 and Layer. Cho-Z Achilles it's layer and disc. This is my opinion but you shouldn't probably buy Geist Fafnir since it's shape is too bad to spin steal properly. You could also buy Venom+Erase Diabolos for the Diabolos GT Chip.

Recommendations.

Cho-Z Achilles B-129
Judgement Joker B-142
Beyblade Cho-Z Customise Set B-128
Beyblade God Customize Set b-92

Also I will post more tomorrow at around 6-8:00 _Prizm
When it comes out, you should get the GT Triple Booster, as it has really competitive parts. Judgment Joker is also good because it comes with 00 and Judgment, butif you use Judgment make sure to get extra copies as the rubber wears down.You also want to try and get as many dash drivers as you can. Top tier ones include (Quick', Xtreme', Hunter',).

Hope this helps
(Jul. 26, 2019  1:22 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: When it comes out, you should get the GT Triple Booster, as it has really competitive parts. Judgment Joker is also good because it comes with 00 and Judgment, butif you use Judgment make sure to get extra copies as the rubber wears down.You also want to try and get as many dash drivers as you can. Top tier ones include (Quick', Xtreme', Hunter',).

Hope this helps

Thank You, I do plan to get the new GT triple booster which is on the list b-149 since it comes with lord spriggan which is what im most excited for. As for judgement joker i totally forgot to add it to the list but i do plan on getting it as well. For the drivers, it would be awesome if I could buy those separate unfortunately they pretty much cost around the same price as a new bey. xtreme' i researched comes from RB vol 15 dead hades and shadow amaterios 0 which i cant seem to find online, quick' also comes from a few beys in RB vol 15, and hunter' comes from RB vol 16 dragoon. If there is anything that helps me in getting the drivers individually cheaper that would help or even just getting those specific beys from the RB instead of buying multiples would be the best. And thank you again for your help Smile

(Jul. 26, 2019  11:26 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  8:43 AM)_Prizm Wrote: Whats up WBO community! I like to go by the name Prizm and I'm entirely new to the Beyblade Burst series. I'm old school up to G-Revolution series. I remember when the first burst beys came out and I challenged my younger cousin and was highly not interested in them before because of how not so durable they were when I broke/cracked a few of my cousins beys with my old EG dragoon GT and dranzer V2 beys. But I do understand that old gen were not meant to battle bursts because of the system of the beys. Just recently found out how surprising TT burst series beys has greatly improved so I want to get back into beyblades and start fresh. So enough history talk and now cutting to the chase.

B-98 customize set 
B-128 customize set
Random Booster vol 12
Random Booster vol 16
Cho Z Archer Hercules et
Cho Z Geist Fafnir
Cho Z Valkyrie
GT Zwei Longinus
LR Bey launcher

Thank You, 

_Prizm Smile
You should probably buy Cho-Z Achilles or Judgement Joker because they both hav competitive parts. For Joker it is 00 and Layer. Cho-Z Achilles it's layer and disc. This is my opinion but you shouldn't probably buy Geist Fafnir since it's shape is too bad to spin steal properly. You could also buy Venom+Erase Diabolos for the Diabolos GT Chip.

Recommendations.

Cho-Z Achilles B-129
Judgement Joker B-142
Beyblade Cho-Z Customise Set B-128
Beyblade God Customize Set b-92

Also I will post more tomorrow at around 6-8:00 _Prizm

Thank you for the recommendations. I forgot to add both cho z achilles and judgement joker because of very good key points in parts, and i also knew it came with a LR launcher that a few people say is the same but better than the b-88 lr launcher because of rotations which is a win seeing as i get a great launcher and a bey so 2 birds 1 stone. for the b-92 set u mentioned i looked it up and found its sieg xcalibur so im pretty sure you meant b-98 set. B-128 set is something id made my mind on for quite awhile. As for geist fafnir i still do plan to get it because i do generally just like it Grin but not only by its looks i think i can find some combos to bring out its potential. I'd also like your opinion on the other beys spriggan requiem, zwei longinus, archer hercules, and cho z valkrie. as fir venom+erase diabolos its very promising in its layers, disc, and chip, however the bullet driver gimmick is really unique but doesn't satisfy me and overall it is a very nice bey just gotta change the driver. Thank You again for the help and consideration Smile