New, new, new...

First, my english isn't very good, because I am german... so there are words I dont know and sentences I can't understand very much. But reading and reading I will keep learning...

I saw the Beywiki; it's very informational! I maked a perfect Bey for me: Storm Pegasus, I changed the under part (I dont know how to say it) to the one of Dark Gasher... I can't explain it very well.

Too, I love Beyblade. My old ones are in the trash, like with much other people. But now, about 5 years later, I began with the Metal Fusion ones. They are not bad, I need to say it. My favourite one is Storm Pegasus now, but I think that Rock Leone is better... I will see when I buy it.

Oh, yeah, I need to say everything:

Name: Joel

That's all, the rest isn't important.

I hope to enjoy it Tongue_out_wink

C ya.
Hello, and welcome to the WBO ! ^^
And you should read the Beyblade Metal Fight article on beywiki.
It tells you all about the MFB naming system.

The Hybrid Wheel System (HWS) beyblades consist of a facebolt, clear wheel, metal wheel, track and bottom/tip.
So I think you mean that you made Storm Pegasis CH120RF ?
If you want, you can make this combination better by changing the clear and metal wheel to Lightning L Drago and add a metal face.

But you will find out how to make better customizations and much more as time goes along. Grin

Read What to buy in MFB to find out which beyblades to buy, and just remember to have fun. ;D
(Oct. 15, 2010  8:27 AM)blah Wrote: Hello, and welcome to the WBO ! ^^
And you should read the Beyblade Metal Fight article on beywiki.
It tells you all about the MFB naming system.

The Hybrid Wheel System (HWS) beyblades consist of a facebolt, clear wheel, metal wheel, track and bottom/tip.
So I think you mean that you made Storm Pegasis CH120RF ?
If you want, you can make this combination better by changing the clear and metal wheel to Lightning L Drago and add a metal face.

But you will find out how to make better customizations and much more as time goes along. Grin

Read What to buy in MFB to find out which beyblades to buy, and just remember to have fun. ;D

I have only:
  • Dark Gasher
  • Dark Wolf
  • Storm Pegasus

That's all. The next will be Rock Leone. And then, I think, Lightning L-Drago. I think that is more usefuly to don't buy everyone... because when I buy, for example:
  • Dark Wolf
  • Dark Gasher
  • Dark...
  • Dark...

I will have the same Metal part (or how to say it, but you know what I mean).

So this is really better:
  • 1 Lightning
  • 1 Dark (now I have 2...)
  • 1 Evil
  • 1 Rock
  • 1 Storm

You know what I mean.

PS (or PD (?)): A Beyblade costs 10€ here in Germany. In the USA they cost 8$, and one dollar is like 70 german cent... it's confusing, but you need to know that. It's difficult to win money for me xDD
Well you shouldn't get anymore "Dark" beyblades.
The Dark wheel is one of the worst metal wheels in the game.
(Oct. 15, 2010  8:48 AM)blah Wrote: Well you shouldn't get anymore "Dark" beyblades.
The Dark wheel is one of the worst metal wheels in the game.

I saw that. Because I dont use them more. I bought this 2 because at the beginning the weren't more Tongue_out

EDIT:

Now I know what's my Beyblade:

Storm Pegasus 105SF

It's because the weight of Storm Pegasus it's so low, that the Semi-Flat can support very good the other parts, and now my Storm Pegasus has a lot of Stamina.

My record of turning (or how it says) it's of 3:25 min.

With Dark Wolf it was much to get 1:38 min. Tongue_out

Feel the difference! xDD
Hah, no offence but when used, Storm Pegasis 105SF would be a terrible combo.

Storm Pegasis CH120RF would easily be better, and if you put them against each other, RF would definitely win. =P
(Oct. 15, 2010  9:14 AM)blah Wrote: Hah, no offence but when used, Storm Pegasis 105SF would be a terrible combo.

Storm Pegasis CH120RF would easily be better, and if you put them against each other, RF would definitely win. =P

But my bey is now so beatiful... xDDD

I have not people for game, so I game on the trampolin. Nooothing to say, friend... xDD
Welcome to the WBO Joyful_3 I hope you learn a lot about Beyblade here, you'll love the forum and it's community.
Welcome to WBO Hope u learn alot about beys! My Bey consist of Storm aquario face bolt storm aquario energy ring dark:metal wheel and RF(pegasis)

(edit):im thinking of making it better but this works realy good against and opponent that has the dark bull horns as spin track
(Oct. 15, 2010  9:43 PM)Xxgingka1998xX Wrote: Welcome to WBO Hope u learn alot about beys! My Bey consist of Storm aquario face bolt storm aquario energy ring dark:metal wheel and RF(pegasis)

(edit):im thinking of making it better but this works realy good against and opponent that has the dark bull horns as spin track

I use the watch and look how much time it turns... with different parts. I think that it's good with much weight at the bottom, and the rest with very, very smaller parts... so the weight makes the stamina. I can't explain it, because my english is so bad... Pinching_eyes
(Oct. 15, 2010  8:00 AM)Joel Wrote: First, my english isn't very good, because I am german... so there are words I dont know and sentences I can't understand very much. But reading and reading I will keep learning...

I saw the Beywiki; it's very informational! I maked a perfect Bey for me: Storm Pegasus, I changed the under part (I dont know how to say it) to the one of Dark Gasher... I can't explain it very well.

Too, I love Beyblade. My old ones are in the trash, like with much other people. But now, about 5 years later, I began with the Metal Fusion ones. They are not bad, I need to say it. My favourite one is Storm Pegasus now, but I think that Rock Leone is better... I will see when I buy it.

C ya.

Welcome to the WBO.
You should read the private message Kai-V sends you when you become a member.
There you can read about several forums and rules.
A really good forum is build me a combo all you do is post the parts you want to be used and the posters will give you suggestions to how you can make it.

P.S. I think your english is great I didn't even know that informational was a word until now.Stupid
(Oct. 16, 2010  10:23 AM)ShadowPegasus01 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  8:00 AM)Joel Wrote: First, my english isn't very good, because I am german... so there are words I dont know and sentences I can't understand very much. But reading and reading I will keep learning...

C ya.

Welcome to the WBO.
You should read the private message Kai-V sends you when you become a member.
There you can read about several forums and rules.
A really good forum is build me a combo all you do is post the parts you want to be used and the posters will give you suggestions to how you can make it.

P.S. I think your english is great I didn't even know that informational was a word until now.Stupid

Oh yeah, I know the rules. I know really good what's Spam, and everything you need to know...

And I said "INFORMATIONAL" because I don't know words for "information" in adjectiv...

^^

Thank's for the post.