Hello everybody my name is Yukari Yamazaki and had wanted to know a few thing about this site such as how does it work and are there any such thing as teams formations like 3v3 when it comes to beyblade it was just so questions that I had in mind and I will have more questions soon that I hope will be able able to be answered any information will help thanks a lot for anything that y'all will be able to find
(Jul. 20, 2016  11:23 PM)Yukari Yamazaki Wrote: Hello everybody my name is Yukari Yamazaki and had wanted to know a few thing about this site such as how does it work and are there any such thing as teams formations like 3v3 when it comes to beyblade it was just so questions that I had in mind and I will have more questions soon that I hope will be able able to be answered any information will help thanks a lot for anything that y'all will be able to find

Hey Yukari, welcome to the WBO!

There is actually a Team Format! It's not 3v3 all at once, but three 1v1s. What other questions do you have? I may be able to answer them, and others can too Wink

If you do have any future questions or just want to chat, please feel free to PM me! Smile