New here, but am i to old?

blader spirit is all that matters DJ 2002 - Yeah!
[/b][/size]
(Jan. 01, 2011  11:54 PM)Ryoukii Wrote: Hey guys i used to love beyblade when i was back in primary school ( Elementary School for you guys in USA ) Back in the days of dragoon,dranzer and so on. I was addicted. Sadly my mom gave away my beys but i didn't care i had grown up. I used to love them when i was like 10-12?

And now im after starting watching metal fusion online on youtube and im on episode 18 and im really loving it. I want to buy some beys. Storm pegasus and rock leone are my favourite but the thing is im 17 now? I feel a bit silly Uncertain

Whats your views?

Oh and hello to everyone you all seem cool <3
ah dont worry you aint old!!! i love rock leone
Attached Files

.jpg   beyblade-metal-fusion.jpg (Size: 50.84 KB / Downloads: 117)
before i found this site i thought i was to old to blade and im 13! but seriously man it dosent matter if you are 8 or 208 as long as you have a bey spirit
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:28 PM)Ryoukii Wrote: Cool thanks, bit of a n00b question but since L drago comes with a left hand launcher dont you have to be left handed Chocked_2

And ive never heard of earth wolf? i'd prefer to buy the beys that i have seen so far in the TV series.

Earth eagle, Rock aries and storm aquario are also pretty cool Smile

There are some beys that hasbro makes just to give a little more variety to the available beys. Like the green one on my siggy is Rock Aquario; no specific character in the series has it.

As for L-Drago's launcher, the launcher itself is a little bigger than the right spin launchers but you pull the ripcord on the same side as the right spin launchers. For a clearer understanding to how it works here is a video and skip to minute 8:01.

Anyway, welcome to the WBO forums! hope you like it here.
Aw cool thanks. I've alot more to learn, any threads on the forum that could help?
I feel old now lol (32). But age should not be a limit if your having fun Wink
when buying a bey try to find one that works for you, and one you can learn the movements of an the best way to beat the other bey, for an example i watched vids on youtube and it turns out that i like attack beys the most so im buying the beys to do the job, right now im waiting for my gravity perseus and meteo l drago because im going to make a MF Gravity Perseus 100RF due to the amazing smash attack off counter mode, but in your case you like the looks of leone which is a great bey indeed i have one it is an amazing defense bey on the spot but to look up for better defence beys look on the teir list Cute
everyone its a hobby like collecting baseball cards
here are is forums that might help. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385 if you dont understand what the tips or tracks are ask me in pm and ill tell you by the bey its from. you can only get some beys in japan so if you want some of the best your going to have to import them. also make sure you import an attack stadium. this set is great for starters. http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...6970239054.
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:14 AM)Ryoukii Wrote:
Quote:I'm 18
I usually just do this for my own amusement.
Tell us a bit more about yourself. What kind of beys do you have?

Well I'm from Ireland, i love technology ie computers,phones etc.

Sadly i have no beys as of yet Crying

I used to have a good collection of the orginal beys. I had around 10 beys but the only ones i can remember having are dranzer, draciel and dragoon. I had 2 bey stadiums aswel. Sadly all my old stuff is gone Unhappy

Im currently deciding whether i should go into a toy shop and buy a couple of beys. I want Storm pegasis and Rock Leone Smile But I dont even know where i could use them, like my mam and dad would be very suprised if i started using beyblades around the house at 17 XD
Epic! I knew you were Irish when you said Primary school! I'm Irish too, plenty of Irish users here, Flames150, Rasengan2000, and corinzu to name a few. We had a tourney yesterday, it was epic. Anyways, hope ya like it here!
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:32 PM)ILikeLyke Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:14 AM)Ryoukii Wrote:
Quote:I'm 18
I usually just do this for my own amusement.
Tell us a bit more about yourself. What kind of beys do you have?

Well I'm from Ireland, i love technology ie computers,phones etc.

Sadly i have no beys as of yet Crying

I used to have a good collection of the orginal beys. I had around 10 beys but the only ones i can remember having are dranzer, draciel and dragoon. I had 2 bey stadiums aswel. Sadly all my old stuff is gone Unhappy

Im currently deciding whether i should go into a toy shop and buy a couple of beys. I want Storm pegasis and Rock Leone Smile But I dont even know where i could use them, like my mam and dad would be very suprised if i started using beyblades around the house at 17 XD
Both of these are great, although not top-tier.
I don't know if you have this in Ireland, but try to find the Hasbro 2-pack with Lightning L-Drago on the left and Earth Wolf on the Right. That is a great start since L-Drago is a ferocious attacker (more so than Pegasus) and Earth Wolf has some amazing defense/stamina parts.
I use the top of a cake container I got for my 18th birthday. Try not to use on concrete or anywhere abrasive because the tip can wear down and ruin you bey.
Also the Hasbro stadiums suck. That's why I don't buy them.
Unfortunately, I don't believe we do. I've searched and I couldn't find one.
Also Ryoukii, try Dimsum2u. In Bey Marketplace, he sells Beys cheap from Japan (Takara Tomy) and he's an authorized seller. No scam ^^. Anyways, hope ya like it here! Wait didn't I say that a minute ago?
i AGREE WITH EVERYONE HERE but... everytime i go to buy a beyblade (hasbro) the lady behind the cash register stares at me and says "Arn't you a bit old for this"
Then i usually reply "well, it says its for AGES 8+"
Quote:Epic! I knew you were Irish when you said Primary school! I'm Irish too, plenty of Irish users here, Flames150, Rasengan2000, and corinzu to name a few. We had a tourney yesterday, it was epic. Anyways, hope ya like it here!

Yeah i saw topics about a tournament in wexford thats pretty cool. Didn't think an Irish person would actually find my thread Tongue_out

And about buying beys, I found this guy on ebay selling all the new beys, i havent heard of any though XD ( they must be from the new metal fight explosion )
i have 17 too don´t worry with what people say...
Nah you're never too old to beyblade. Welcome to WBO! Question and tips, come to me for them as well! I'm new here also!
I don't think so. High school kids and may adults play.
I told my friends that I had watched all the new beyblade episodes online on YouTube and they just started joking and making fun of me Uncertain I can't blame them though I suppose.
there are alot of people like that, too many, lucky there your friends otherwise it could be much worse. nice to meet you though.
Thanks.

Another Q for you guys.

Should i buy hasbro blades from my local toy store if they have any or should i import some takara tomy blades.

TT have the beys from metal fight explosion which wont be out in my country until april 2011 so should i stick with the hasbro beys from MF that i have seen cause i kinda like to buy the beys i have seen in the anime.
[deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted]
i have heard that hasbro beys are made out of stronger plastic, not sure if this is true but it's also cheaper to buy them at the shops.
I've heard the same and it is cheaper to buy hasbro, but TT has better beys right now Unhappy Also the molds can be different between Hasbro and TT. Wish TT beys were cheaper cause I want a Meteo L-Drago <--- off topic
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:48 AM)iBLaDeR xX Wrote: Thanks.

Another Q for you guys.

Should i buy hasbro blades from my local toy store if they have any or should i import some takara tomy blades.

TT have the beys from metal fight explosion which wont be out in my country until april 2011 so should i stick with the hasbro beys from MF that i have seen cause i kinda like to buy the beys i have seen in the anime.
You should buy Hasbro. By purchasing Hasbro product, you support their line, which in turn leads to more tournaments.
Welcome to the WBO! Beyblading isn't a child's game. It's a game for people from 3 to death date!!!
more like from birth to death Smile
me i have 8 beys rigth now and i teand to clean them 2 times a week or so same with the stadem but im in a dad shuwasn my leone profoment tip broke and i dont know were to get a new tip dose anyone know were