New :) hailing from Melbourne Australia

Hey guys Smile, I'm new to the forum, recently I've been thinking of beyblades and I came across this site, I've lost all my previous blades so I was wondering if anyone knows a place in Melbourne Australia to get some? if they are still around o.o?
Hey, welcome to WBO! You can't buy Beyblades in stores, yet. So you will have to buy Beyblades online. I'm sure you have heard about Metal Fight Beyblades? they will be coming out around the world in Spring 2010. And by the way if your interested there are a lot of Australian Beybladers on this site, especially in Sydney and Melbourne. Smile I'm from Sydney.
oh, start reading around the wiki and through other topics, Hasbro will be realising MFB in the spring, so you'll have a chance to get some then. If your talking about previous blades such as hms or plastics unfortunately, your out of luck Unhappy. Also, if you have PayPal, look on ebay or maybe other members might sell them to you.

Welcome, btw Smile
(there's also a thread which says which stores have beyblades in stock)
(Dec. 02, 2009  12:21 PM)Raykon Wrote: Hey, welcome to WBO! You can't buy Beyblades in stores, yet. So you will have to buy Beyblades online. I'm sure you have heard about Metal Fight Beyblades? they will be coming out around the world in Spring 2010. And by the way if your interested there are a lot of Australian Beybladers on this site, especially in Sydney and Melbourne. Smile I'm from Sydney.

damn u beat me to it lols
Welcome to the WBO!

The older series of beyblades (plastics and HMS) were discontinued quite a while ago, so it's unlikely that you'll find them in stores. Some stores might still have a few though. But generally, you have to buy them online... or you can wait for the new series of beyblades (MFB) to be released in Spring 2010. atm MFB also have to be bought online Wink
Hey! Welcome to the WBO! I'm so happy that there are more Melbourne Bladers joining, I'm from Melbourne too! Joyful_3

I'm hosting a Tournament early January, gonna post a thread soon, so if you could make it, that would be great!
hey welcome good to see another melbourne blader looks like the tourny is gonna go good omega Joyful_2