New from Scotland

Hi All,

Never played before, bought my first stuff from amazon today, hopefully delivered tomorrow.

Always wanted to try it, never had the chance, looking forward to it.

The whole range is quite a lot to get your head around, I went for Hasbro stuff to start but would like to pick up some TT stuff later, especially the launchers.

It will probably just be me and the wife playing, possibly my brother when he visits, I have a youtube channel that i would like to upload some match videos to.

Anyways, looks like a good website, i looked at it a bit for a few days before joining and buying my first beys.

It was actually the beyblade/adult thread that made me eventually join and buy some stuff, im 33!
(Jul. 16, 2020  6:23 PM)Johnbo Wrote: Hi All,

Never played before, bought my first stuff from amazon today, hopefully delivered tomorrow.

Always wanted to try it, never had the chance, looking forward to it.

The whole range is quite a lot to get your head around, I went for Hasbro stuff to start but would like to pick up some TT stuff later, especially the launchers.

It will probably just be me and the wife playing, possibly my brother when he visits, I have a youtube channel that i would like to upload some match videos to.

Anyways, looks like a good website, i looked at it a bit for a few days before joining and buying my first beys.

It was actually the beyblade/adult thread that made me eventually join and buy some stuff, im 33!

Hi. Welcome to the WBO!