New custom home-made stadium... yet to name it. Any ideas?

I wasn't happy with the beyblade stock stadiums I found online, so built one myself with my best friend.

I still can't come up with a good name for it.
Please post any cool names you may come up with, I would appreciate it!

I first ordered a nice, round wooden bowl from ebay.
Then traced and cut out the extension I wanted for it, I used some sort of plywood which had a nice, smooth plasticy side to it, perfect for beyblade.
Then I placed, adjusted, and cello-taped the bowl to the extension, from the bottom.
After that, I super glued the extension to the wooden bowl being used as the main stadium (this was not easy, nor was it perfect, had to compensate a bit to get it smooth).

After this, the cardboard stadium walls were taped on, secured, and I added some 'stickers' I printed at home.

Epic battle videos coming soon!!!

And here it is...

[Image: NFra4k5.jpg]

[Image: sD3F01K.jpg]

[Image: P4XoTx9.jpg]

Remember, please let me know if you have any ideas for a cool name for this stadium!
Thanks guys!
Honestly the officials look better, but I'd call it the homemade havoc stadium if anything
I love your homemade stadium! But I can't think of a name right now sorry.
I will move this to the Your Creations forum, since that is where other similar creations are discussed.
I've actually used something similar to this as a stadium back when my stadium got damaged. It was like a bread holding plate, cant remember what they're called but it looked exactly like the centre of ur stadium.