New blades and new rules?

I am not new at the game and use to street beyblade but never entered a compition before. The new blades seem cool but i think a little defense ring will power them up further. I tried them with my old blade and they totally knocked them out of the stadium. Maybe thats because the old ones are lighter but pegasus seems uncontrolable. It went crazy and did a triangle pattern by hitting the walll of the stadium after engaging in a fight. it went out of the stadium after that.Joyful_2Could anyone tell me the best moves for pegasus.
have you tried that one sliding shot i use it a lot but bey brad should be able to explain it to u better
Where do people learn this "Defense Ring" nonsense? It's called a weight disk. Regardless, MFB don't need a weight disk; they're already heavier than old Beyblades.

However, Pegasis is far from uncontrollable; it's likely that you're just using a bad stadium or don't know basic shooting technique.

I'm not sure what you mean by "moves" ...

For the rules of Beyblade, see this: http://worldbeyblade.org/wborules.pdf
(May. 03, 2009  11:09 AM)Rustin Wrote: dont forget about banking

Which is just Sliding Shoot without the arm movement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4&feature=player_embedded
(May. 03, 2009  11:09 AM)Rustin Wrote: dont forget about banking

Whats banking?

Edit: thanks brad. But i still cant watch the vid Unhappy
brad just explained above you
that souned a little mean srry
meant to say sounded
And it says thanks brad above you Smile its alright dont worry about it.
(May. 03, 2009  11:18 AM)Rustin Wrote: thers a vid that shows banking?

The Sliding Shoot video ... banking is just Sliding Shoot without moving your arm forward.
ow yea from that guy on youtube or is it on this site?
(May. 03, 2009  11:24 AM)Rustin Wrote: ow yea from that guy on youtube or is it on this site?

I'm the one that made that video.
i need to start paying more attention to this stuff
(May. 03, 2009  11:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Where do people learn this "Defense Ring" nonsense? It's called a weight disk.
In the dubbed series of season 1 they called them Defense rings I use to think that they were called that until I came here and you told me they were Weight disks, Anyway welcome to the WBO be sure to post every now and then Smile
oh yes i forgot this was an introduction thing welcome to WBO overlorddraigias
oh yes i didnt even notice that lol welcome to wbo Smile
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to WBO! I want to learn slide shooting!
Watch the video Brad made then.