New beyblade organiser in Oxfordshire

Hi there! I'm a keen new Blader interested in hosting events for the WBO in Oxfordshire England, I currently work in a local games store that has space for up to 40 players, I run a number of weekly events including; MTG, Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh including up to regional level. I'm a very experienced judge and tournament organiser and am excited to dip my toes into beyblades, we have a small group of interested players who are meeting for the first time on the 9th of September! Looking toward to hearing anything.
Hey Gardy,

That's really excellent to hear! If you're looking to host any kind of true "Organized Play Event" on WBO (rather than, say, a meetup thread) you'll need to start on the Organizer process. Here is our page on how to become an Organizer with WBO.

What format do you intend on starting off with? The latest Beyblade X line or something earlier?
(Sep. 01, 2023  9:11 PM)Dan Wrote: Hey Gardy,

That's really excellent to hear! If you're looking to host any kind of true "Organized Play Event" on WBO (rather than, say, a meetup thread) you'll need to start on the Organizer process. Here is our page on how to become an Organizer with WBO.

What format do you intend on starting off with? The latest Beyblade X line or something earlier?

At the moment our first meet up/ unofficial tournament is Burst but the majority of our players are interested in pursuing X as the main goal! Annoyingly I've failed my organiser exam so will need to do some serious studying before my next attempt haha
This is so awesome to see, I hope you guys continue to have fun and maybe grow you community!!
I’ll join you on your next tournament!
(Sep. 02, 2023  9:20 AM)Gardy Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2023  9:11 PM)Dan Wrote: Hey Gardy,

At the moment our first meet up/ unofficial tournament is Burst but the majority of our players are interested in pursuing X as the main goal! Annoyingly I've failed my organiser exam so will need to do some serious studying before my next attempt haha

Btw, you can look at the guides while you take the quiz. Just a heads up for next time.
(Sep. 21, 2023  8:14 PM)Wyborg2000 Wrote: I’ll join you on your next tournament!

Awesome! Our next event is going to be on November the 18th! Message me if you want some more details