New at this series

Well. i have'n t see beyblade since metal fury so i am not very aware of the news
I searched a bit and i know shogun steel is a continuation from metal saga but there is a seconde season? If there isn't why not? There is a continuation of shogun steel in the same universe of metal saga?
But most important of all, is Ryuga alive?
(Apr. 09, 2019  10:01 PM)XxSilventoxX Wrote: Well. i have'n t see beyblade since metal fury so i am not very aware of the news
I searched a bit and i know shogun steel is a continuation from metal saga but there is a seconde season? If there isn't why not? There is a continuation of shogun steel in the same universe of metal saga?

There is no Shogun Steel continuation since it didn’t do the best. Right now we’re in Beyblade burst
And there is any connection between beyblade burst and metal saga?
(Apr. 09, 2019  10:38 PM)XxSilventoxX Wrote: And there is any connection between beyblade burst and metal saga?

None, except for the Storm Pegasus remake that’s coming out soon
(Apr. 09, 2019  10:14 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2019  10:01 PM)XxSilventoxX Wrote: Well. i have'n t see beyblade since metal fury so i am not very aware of the news

There is no Shogun Steel continuation since it didn’t do the best. Right now we’re in Beyblade burst

For some context, Beyblade Burst introduced the burst system, where if one of the tops "explodes" apart (a burst or burst finish), that top loses and usually in one-on-one matches, that gives the winner 2 points. Beys are made up of 3 major parts, layer, disc, and driver with layer being made up of 1-3 module parts and discs being made up of 1 or 2 parts depending on which season they are released.
Well both MFB and beyblade burst are two entirely separate universes
Shogun steel ended without a second season due to lack of sales. Ryuga is alive in the manga and hinted to be alive in the anime( sakyo got a dragon bey from a legendary blader)
Burst has been honouring the memories of the previous gens by making remakes of their beys in the burst format.