53.49%
Friday April 29
0%
Saturday April 30
44.19%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
great will be looking in to your next tournament sniper
Come on guys i need more people
Srry I cant come Unhappy update try to host a tournament during May-June of 2012
Come on guys i know theirs way to many NJ bladers for me to only have 5 bladers so far
Put on mabye i got a syche koronos and im itchin to use
Of course we will be there! My son wants to be one up on you snipe! LOL Please list the peeps that are confirmed and the prizes that you will be putting up. I have tons of Hasbro back-up if you need. Did you save my email addy?
striker X can go also sniper im actually zero X and my account is not activated so i can't post so i'm posting on my brother account for now
also put us on maybe
Come on now you know whats sad how theirs all these teams for the North east or in New Jersey an yet i could barely get 8 people for a tournament
I will try to get some of my team members to come here
Put me down as a yes please
UPDATE NEW TOURNAMENT!!!!! Also for those that will attend that have BB-10's PM me
Can you start a fresh thread for this? There is so much that is irrelevant from other events that didn't happen and one that was deleted. Also, are these prizes in hand?
(Mar. 28, 2012  1:03 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Can you start a fresh thread for this? There is so much that is irrelevant from other events that didn't happen and one that was deleted. Also, are these prizes in hand?

Committee says there is too many nj threads? So use a exsisting thread. Yet it would seem as though theres a new thread posted everyday Tired. Also the prizes are not in hand as of yet but are located in the US so it will only take about 7-10 business days to receieve so ive got time
Use an existing thread???? Even though this tread is loaded with other info? That sucks. email me so I can take a guess at which member said that.
Sniperâ„¢ is the author of this thread and can easily update the first post and the title of this topic. This is nothing new : the WBO General must only have general threads, not a topic for a specific event, because a tournament cannot get a single thread until it has been approved.

It is just up to you to make it obvious that "Bey Spirit Showdown" is a new, upcoming tournament and not an old one. Plus, this thread having several posts already gives you an indication of who you could try to contact in order to get the eight required participants for a proposal.
My brother Striker X and me are now official.I ask my dad and he said he can take us.
I need to know the date so I can plan with my dad
(Apr. 06, 2012  8:09 PM)bladestriker99 Wrote: Is it on the 23
The OP clearly says April 28th
Ah man I wish I could go. I just googled and the park is only 14min from my house. Do you have any plans of having any other tournaments?
(Apr. 08, 2012  12:00 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Ah man I wish I could go. I just googled and the park is only 14min from my house. Do you have any plans of having any other tournaments?

Just this one right now
(Apr. 08, 2012  12:00 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Ah man I wish I could go. I just googled and the park is only 14min from my house. Do you have any plans of having any other tournaments?

Just this one right now why can't you make it?
A Thursday you have got to frickin' kiddin' me!?
I might be able to make it.... But it depends on a lot of things.....
Might be able to go. Depends on what our plans are since none have been made. Also a question: How much is the added fees?
Please do not post in here as "maybe" until the official thread is opened because maybeisnt helping this to get approved