Saturday April 30
44.19%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
.Im hosting a beyblade tournament

Date:April 28,2012
Date: February 19th, 2012
Venue: Central Park South in Heckscher Playground
Directions: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-York...Grand-Prix
* Head to Heckscher Playground to set up along with practice and free play at 12:00pm. Registration will take place at this time.
* Official tournament starts at around 12:30.

Like all official WBO tournaments, there will be a $5 entrance fee if you don't have a Blader's Passport. You can buy one at the tournament or $10. As you know it allows you to enter any tournament for the next year without paying the fee, as well as giving you the chance to participate in whatever contests or giveaways the WBO may offer.

Prizes include:
TBD
Blader List:

Sniperâ„¢
Cosmic
BladeStriker99
TheDivineBladeR
Andrewislegit
Joseph317
InTrance317
Sparkman321lir
ToomanyPegasis
ZERO X
Striker X
FZ
Wait, is this going to be in Elmwood Park or Paterson? Or are they the same place, because Google's giving me a weird result...
I would go. I would prefer a Saturday, but the date doesn't matter.
(Mar. 23, 2011  9:50 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Wait, is this going to be in Elmwood Park or Paterson? Or are they the same place, because Google's giving me a weird result...

its in elmwood park it just say paterson cause its like right next to it
Yeah, I figured out. Which train should I take to get there then, to Paterson or to Ridgewood?
(Mar. 24, 2011  1:30 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Yeah, I figured out. Which train should I take to get there then, to Paterson or to Ridgewood?

where you coming from
Say....Hoboken (I believe it's cheaper than Newark Penn.)
This tournament is serious. i need all the bladers i can get please.
Right now, I can't say yes or no because I am low on money to get the right parts I need for a proper Bey. Storm Aquario isn't gonna cut it. I AM interested, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it.

Also, I found out that if I take the train to Ridgewood from Hoboken, I can get off at Broadway, Elmwood Park. Though, if you have a specific place for this set up, I'd also like to know this for further planning.
(Mar. 25, 2011  9:48 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Right now, I can't say yes or no because I am low on money to get the right parts I need for a proper Bey. Storm Aquario isn't gonna cut it. I AM interested, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it.

Also, I found out that if I take the train to Ridgewood from Hoboken, I can get off at Broadway, Elmwood Park. Though, if you have a specific place for this set up, I'd also like to know this for further planning.
the place is called Gamers Gambit which is not too far(walking distance) from your gett off point
Come on everyone tell your friends
srry, but I don't live anywhere near NJ..
This is actually in Fair Lawn. Right next to Elmwood Park. I know because I live there. My kid is going to freak when he sees this!
i might come a long drive sorta im a maybe
could i get an exact address
Also Could we maybe change th date to like 1st or 2nd weak of may? date a bit soon
Maybe I Can come If I Do it will take me A While (1-3 Hours) I Need the exact Location so I Can look it up On Google.
Or google "Gamers Gambit, Elmwood Park, NJ".
I'll probably be going but I'd like to know the exact time, and date before I say for sure.
so this tournament is on, right? if so go with the satuday
most likely its gonna be on a sunday
SOMEBODY PLEASE HOST A TOURNAMENT IN ILLINOIS I NEED TO TO WIN TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude go search for one and stop spammin on my thread
so when is this tournamment, i need to know so i can make plans
hopefully May 1st
what sunday, i need the date, i need to know. so i can make plans to get up there
Sunday May 1st is what is planned