[New York, NY] Spur of the Moment

(Dec. 31, 2010  5:49 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:26 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:24 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: i think i can make it my brother said maybe
also pm me if the location changes please
Do you have a cell phone? Either way, if you want to PM me for mine to avoid any complications, feel free, but I think Bluezee will be running this one. Either way, I can relay messages.

yes i have a cell phone and i met bluezee so it would be cool to have him as a host for the tournment
Do you have his number? Might want to get one of our numbers.
imma go see his profile for his number
i just noticed you can't post your phone number on your profile getting back on topic i might go reason why is because my brother has to ick up my mom from work so he will be able to drop her off and take me there. I will clarify if i am definitely going this weekend
(Dec. 31, 2010  2:45 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I highly suggest everyone PMing me to get my phone number to avoid any potention complications. Surely you've all heard about the trouble with the trains since the blizzard so communication is essential.

Bluezee, can you bring Karice?

yes im going
I live in middle island, bout 5 minutes from exit 63 on LIE. Count me and my son for this tourney and I am more then willing to donate a prize. PM me if you want my cell.
Everyone who intends on attending, you have been added to the list. In case you did not know, I am the host along with Cye Kinomiya. Deikailo will also be there playing, helping, collecting funds, supplying prizes, etc. More prize donations would be great and we appreciate your help. As for TheSilverBlader, PM me for my number.
(Dec. 31, 2010  4:59 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Everyone who intends on attending, you have been added to the list. In case you did not know, I am the host along with Cye Kinomiya. Deikailo will also be there playing, helping, collecting funds, supplying prizes, etc. More prize donations would be great and we appreciate your help. As for TheSilverBlader, PM me for my number.

am i added?
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:26 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  4:59 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Everyone who intends on attending, you have been added to the list. In case you did not know, I am the host along with Cye Kinomiya. Deikailo will also be there playing, helping, collecting funds, supplying prizes, etc. More prize donations would be great and we appreciate your help. As for TheSilverBlader, PM me for my number.

am i added?

Yes indeed you are.
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:41 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:26 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:

am i added?

Yes indeed you are.

YAY!!!!!!!!!
I had no clue I was hosting this lol. Anyway, will anyone be selling anything at this? I'm looking for an attack stadium and Vulcan Horseus. I'll probably buy other stuff too.
me too i wanna buy a takara tomy attack stadium or at least some beys
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:13 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I had no clue I was hosting this lol. Anyway, will anyone be selling anything at this? I'm looking for an attack stadium and Vulcan Horseus. I'll probably buy other stuff too.

I should be selling a few things. If you don't wanna host, I will its cool. I can handle it alone too.
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:43 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:13 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I had no clue I was hosting this lol. Anyway, will anyone be selling anything at this? I'm looking for an attack stadium and Vulcan Horseus. I'll probably buy other stuff too.

I should be selling a few things. If you don't wanna host, I will its cool. I can handle it alone too.

are you gonna be selling metal faces or is anyone at all i need them
Of course I'll help out!
ONE MORE DAY TILL THE TOURNAMENT!!!!!!! & happy new year everyone
if the tournament s tommorow when wil it be official
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:44 PM)dragoon51 Wrote: if the tournament s tommorow when wil it be official

We are getting that worked on right now. Dont you worry.
so wut day is it in?
Tomorrow is the day. The formal thread will be up shortly for all the details.
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:41 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: so wut day is it in?
Tomorrow. Don't scare us!
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:42 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

im srry wahhh Pinching_eyes_2 srry bluezee & deikailo
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:45 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:

No worries, we just want to make sure everyone shows up.
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:48 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

hey do u take the 6 train to go union square park ?
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:56 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:48 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

hey do u take the 6 train to go union square park ?
You can, just get off at 14th street. When you come up the steps, you should come out of the gazebo. From there, just turn around to see the George Washington Statue.
We have received approval everyone! Thank Kai-V when you get the chance. In fact, make it your top priority.