[New York, NY] For Discussion of Play in the 5 Boroughs

Seems like irresponsibility ran rampant.

Better unofficial than official.
Oh my gosh, I am sooooo mad. (Not at you guys)

I get there, and NO ONES THERE. and I'm like, "what happened?!?!"
And I check my watch, and I'm like, "OHH SHOOT!!"

And those brats you were talking bout? They stayed. So I'm beyblading by myself, and these 6 and 7 year olds, and they take over my stadium without asking, and just start bringing mobs of small children around, and I'm like standing there, like "what just happened?".
(Dec. 04, 2011  11:58 PM)ultimateswiftie Wrote: Oh my gosh, I am sooooo mad. (Not at you guys)

And those brats you were talking bout? They stayed. So I'm beyblading by myself, and these 6 and 7 year olds, and they take over my stadium without asking, and just start bringing mobs of small children around, and I'm like standing there, like "what just happened?".

LOL Should've dumped their beys out when alot of them we're battling and ran for the hills. While they're picking up their beys you're halfway home XD
i totally want to come to all these tourneys during the next couple months... iv been dying to get into another tournament.
(Dec. 04, 2011  11:12 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Was that combo his or someone else's? Either way, they were being little carps it seems.

They may have not been members, or just random kids, but that doesn't really give them the right to interrupt someone else or act like little b---ches. That's just being a total douche, even if you're only 6 or 7. Members on here have demonstrated that age is no exception to the way you act.
They were all mine. Honestly, I want to know where the parents were. I know one was hovering right over his 3/4 year old AS HE WAS CRUSHING MY STADIUM.
(Dec. 05, 2011  2:32 AM)Deikailo Wrote: They were all mine. Honestly, I want to know where the parents were. I know one was hovering right over his 3/4 year old AS HE WAS CRUSHING MY STADIUM.

when you say "crushing my stadium" do you mean like stomping on it deliberately? if so i hope it wasn't a BB-10.
(Dec. 05, 2011  2:37 AM)PyrusOverlord Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2011  2:32 AM)Deikailo Wrote: They were all mine. Honestly, I want to know where the parents were. I know one was hovering right over his 3/4 year old AS HE WAS CRUSHING MY STADIUM.

when you say "crushing my stadium" do you mean like stomping on it deliberately? if so i hope it wasn't a BB-10.
it was bb10

It was a BB10. I mean like, putting his hand in the center and then leaning on it and reaching over to grab the launcher out of my hand. Thankfully, it was only the outer wall that cracked so I can fix it with tape.

Same kid started to have a tug-of-war with my Max Stampede while we were trying to take it away from him because he was trying to take it from us in the middle of a battle.
Yeah, unless it was something like that stage area again, I wouldn't be into doing another one of these again. At least on the stage or an indoors/enclosed place, we can monitor who comes in and who does what. But in a place where spoiled brats run rampant, that seems like high risk.
o_0, at least the BB-10 is still in usable shape, but that kid needed MAJOR supervision....
I'm going to go back every Sunday and try to throw some junk parts together along with any stadiums I don't care about. I would just like to be able to sell some Beyblades to them and get the few good kids into coming to tournaments.
(Dec. 05, 2011  12:58 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2011  11:58 PM)ultimateswiftie Wrote: Oh my gosh, I am sooooo mad. (Not at you guys)

LOL Should've dumped their beys out when alot of them we're battling and ran for the hills. While they're picking up their beys you're halfway home XD

I actually should have. But, the horrible thing was, that their mom was there, so I couldn't, but evidentally, she let's her kids grab other kids toys without asking.
I put the stadium down, and start ripping beys in, and like, 00.2 seconds later, the kids somehow manage to rip all their beys in, ruin my libras paint stuff, and take over the whole thing. While I'm still staring at it, like an idiot. How do they do it?
(Dec. 05, 2011  2:44 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I'm going to go back every Sunday and try to throw some junk parts together along with any stadiums I don't care about. I would just like to be able to sell some Beyblades to them and get the few good kids into coming to tournaments.

Sell beys? TO THEM?!?!

Man, not even I, a freaking vendor, would actually waste my time when half my products that I bring will probably end up damaged by those brats >_>
I don't think you understand. I order Beyblades increments of $1000-3000. I have been doing this for years. I got this.
(Dec. 05, 2011  4:51 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I don't think you understand. I order Beyblades increments of $1000-3000. I have been doing this for years. I got this.

If ya say so.
Believe her when she says this. Dei is always steps ahead enough to be able to do $1k-3k of Beyblades. Otherwise, no one would do that.
Since we do not approve of tournaments until all previous events from the same region or the same host are cleared (results and money were sent) anyway, I do not see much reason for this topic to remain open since there is a chance that these tournaments will never be allowed to happen. Deikailo has said that she was of course working on that, but for the mean time, hopefully everyone can understand the situation. There are at least three tournaments I can think of at the moment that we have no data on yet and it has been months ...