[New York, NY] For Discussion of Play in the 5 Boroughs

(Dec. 04, 2011  3:00 AM)Deikailo Wrote: How about everyone takes a second to actually read the information I've already stated? If you guys can't take the initiative to actually read posts/opening posts, then don't bother coming.

Sorry. (Is that too short a post? If so, sorry, Kai-V.)
Oh.. my appoligies my queen. I will go in the corner and cry for what i have done. DJ - Sad.
(Dec. 04, 2011  3:07 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: Oh.. my appoligies my queen. I will go in the corner and cry for what i have done. DJ - Sad.

And I will do the same. DJ - Sad. So if it is starting at12, we will be able to come, I guess before and after our event. But Grizzlybear48 cannot come, due to fever. Unhappy
If any of you guys want to go earlier with your own stadiums, feel free to. It's not like this is official.
Alright. If i come, LF stadium. Its all i got.
can the "late december" tournament be on a saturday and in the city/the bronx (but im talking like woodlawn bronx, and bronx bc you said 5 boroughs )? if only one i would prefer the city/the bronx so i would at least have SOME chance of going....
Chances are, it will be on a Sunday. Saturdays are harder for most people.

However, I've been talking to Toy Wiz about possibly working with them on a smaller scale...
(Dec. 04, 2011  3:53 AM)Deikailo Wrote: However, I've been talking to Toy Wiz about possibly working with them on a smaller scale...
How Ironic! Laidbacblader and i were asking them about hosting a tournament there too! (of course non-WBO)
(Dec. 04, 2011  3:55 AM)PyrusOverlord Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2011  3:53 AM)Deikailo Wrote: However, I've been talking to Toy Wiz about possibly working with them on a smaller scale...
How Ironic! Laidbacblader and i were asking them about hosting a tournament there too! (of course non-WBO)
I'll keep you posted.
(Dec. 04, 2011  3:55 AM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: How Ironic! Laidbacblader and i were asking them about hosting a tournament there too! (of course non-WBO)

Cool, but do not discuss tournaments that are not approved.
(Dec. 04, 2011  3:56 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I'll keep you posted.
please do so
(Dec. 04, 2011  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Cool, but do not discuss tournaments that are not approved.
my apologies

EDIT: hope this wasn't too short Kai-V, if so i'm sorry again
see all you
tormorro
is the freeplay indoors or outdoors?
Near, in replacement to grizzlybear48 attending, famemonster8s best friend George, (no screen name I know of..) might be coming. George is THE ultimate blader, his skills will blow you away. Maybe if he comes he can battle with our team?
If not, I understand that ou need to evaluate people first.

But we are still seeing if he can come, so don't get hopes up... Wink

Actually, we are seeing if famemonster can even come. I am, but we are seeing for him. Unhappy
Near, to answer your question:

http://google.com

Also, I will be leaving in a few minutes. Anyone who doesn't have my phone number should really take it down:

631-745-7001
Does anyone know WHERE in Tompson square? I'm kinda confused.

Dei, when we/I get there, we/I'll call you.
Call her, I'm with right now. It's lithe far playground, the one with the most kids, just call her
Aaand nobody showed up except for Near and Hydreigon! Oh, and selfish brats who damaged my BB10 and dented my good RF. Parents need to leash their children, I swear...
It would have probably helped if it had been an actual approved and advertised tournament ...
(Dec. 04, 2011  10:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It would have probably helped if it had been an actual approved and advertised tournament ...
Obviously, but people have been asking for practice sessions. Personally, I would prefer to have some battles where I am not risking my rank...
(Dec. 04, 2011  10:08 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Aaand nobody showed up except for Near and Hydreigon! Oh, and selfish brats who damaged my BB10 and dented my good RF. Parents need to leash their children, I swear...

tell me about it, one kid called me cheater because i was taking back MY launcher and grip. and Winston (remember him) kept trying to take my beys. also hydreigon, when did u show?
...Sounds like fun. Seriously, guys, try to keep your mitts to yourselves. If stunts like this happen more often, Dei has the authority to stop hosting her tournaments. And since she's the one who hosts the most tournaments in the NYC area, that's a lot of tournaments.

Be freakin' respectful of her property; don't treat them like you do your BB-10s or RFs.
Hydreigon showed up around 2.

I had 4 Beyblades, one Hasbro stadium, and 5 kids. This one kid refused to give up his Beyblade to let others use while the other kids were just fine with passing their blades around to share. This kid would stand up and try to shoot my Basalt Orion TH170WD from 4 feet away and I'm like "no, you have to sit and launch". He told me "I know what I'm doing" as if it were none of my business and I should not tell him how to play. I told him he could hurt someone or ruin the tip. I made him sit. I had to actually scold him and tell him if he didn't listen to the rules and share with the other kids, I would make sure he didn't play. Then he ran off with the combo and started launching it onto the stone...

Hydreigon and I were like "wtf". There were a lot of brats there...

(Dec. 04, 2011  11:01 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: ...Sounds like fun. Seriously, guys, try to keep your mitts to yourselves. If stunts like this happen more often, Dei has the authority to stop hosting her tournaments. And since she's the one who hosts the most tournaments in the NYC area, that's a lot of tournaments.

Be freakin' respectful of her property; don't treat them like you do your BB-10s or RFs.
Kaji, these were random kids on the playground. These weren't members. Near and I were struggling to even get a solid round of play in because they would try to pick up the stadium or grab our stuff.
Was that combo his or someone else's? Either way, they were being little carps it seems.

They may have not been members, or just random kids, but that doesn't really give them the right to interrupt someone else or act like little b---ches. That's just being a total douche, even if you're only 6 or 7. Members on here have demonstrated that age is no exception to the way you act.
(Dec. 04, 2011  10:55 PM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2011  10:08 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Aaand nobody showed up except for Near and Hydreigon! Oh, and selfish brats who damaged my BB10 and dented my good RF. Parents need to leash their children, I swear...

tell me about it, one kid called me cheater because i was taking back MY launcher and grip. and Winston (remember him) kept trying to take my beys. also hydreigon, when did u show?

Good god people, at the DFW tournament, the only stealing we did were customers looking at BBP and Fang Leone....