[New York, NY] For Discussion of Play in the 5 Boroughs

Oh hey.

Sunday December tournament sounds cool, I could try to go. I'd be able to buy your opened HMS too, which is always good.

Make the February tournament on the 5th (not 6th, that's the day of the Super Bowl, and, of course, my birthday), I'll celebrate by going to the tournament lol. But seriously, these tournaments sound great! I could help judge at any if necessary.
I put on a list of attendees. This might end up becoming a team tournament, haha. Of course, it will be unofficial to the WBO.
What are you talking about?
My team might show up... so we can just make it a team battle. I added anyone who said "maybe" because it's not like this is official.
Oh yea it would be cool if we battle your team!!!!!i always wanted to battle you!!!!
I'll PM my team now Smile
also i have a name for this: SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! THE BATTLE OF RED SKIES!!!!!!!!!!! (if u want it)
i checked, i can come as long as it's before 2 Smile
It's not official so it doesn't get a name...
Oh so the borough tournament is that there is going to be a tournament in each borough for the whole month of february?
Sorry for confusion about attendees on my part. Next time I want to know something I'll check first.
(Dec. 03, 2011  4:05 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Oh so the borough tournament is that there is going to be a tournament in each borough for the whole month of february?
I'll have to propose it to Kai-V and see what she thinks of it. For now, it's undetermined.
I think maybe we will bring grizzlybear48, near.
Um, yes?

But this doesn't belong in this thread unless you are saying that pumpkin will be attending the tournament for certain.
Ok then. Pumpkin will be attending. Wink
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:19 AM)hydreigon Wrote: i will go all the tunrnament by the way got sceart gift for you
Chocolate?!
remeber i give you venezuela candy know i am give you peruvian candy
ten time better
so this is multiple events for free play right if so i can come however im not sure i can come to this sunday my luancher broke (bad timing wish it could be saturday )and might be busy that time plus im leader of big bang fury
No, it's just freeplay, but we might have a team competition for fun.
I might come for free play. Can you post a link so i can find the location?
(Dec. 03, 2011  8:53 PM)ZERO X Wrote: so this is multiple events for free play right if so i can come however im not sure i can come to this sunday my luancher broke (bad timing wish it could be saturday )and might be busy that time plus im leader of big bang fury

my rev up broke fri. Unhappy Unhappy but, my team is most likely coming or some of my team, so is dei's, so if you don't have anything, u can bring ur team too.
Near, I have a Rev Up I can sell you tomorrow. I have barely used it.
(Dec. 04, 2011  12:10 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Near, I have a Rev Up I can sell you tomorrow. I have barely used it.

METAL MASTERS OR METAL FUSION? and bring it plz, but i might not buy it, the same night i ordered another rev up from the same seller, but still bring it plz.
on that topic, do u still have that grip extension from the CliMATIC DJ BATTLE? if u do plz bring that too, thx, still not sure if i can buy it either, i'll see tom.
Hey deikailo what can you sell tomorrow i am going but i want to buy something do you have a flame saggitario c145s?or a storm aquario 100hf/s?
Can we please specify the time? We need it so it's good with everyone...

We can't do 1:30 to 5:30. Can we please do it earlier? Like starting at 10?

I need to know what everyone else thinks, but I really hope I can go.Wink
how about everyone comes between certain times such as 11-1. Or 12-3. Dei you can decide as i am not organizing this. This is practice but not an actual tournament. So lets have FUN!
How about everyone takes a second to actually read the information I've already stated? If you guys can't take the initiative to actually read posts/opening posts, then don't bother coming.