[New York, NY] For Discussion of Play in the 5 Boroughs

Since I am the Tournament Queen most active host in the area, I really need a general thread to post everyone's passports, upcoming events and ideas, practice sessions, etc.

In case I suddenly leave, at least there will be a record of current passport holders.

For now, here is a list generated from this Fall:

Passports Purchased in New York:
(lists from previous events still to come)

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAD PURCHASED A PASSPORT AT ONE OF THESE EVENTS AND YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE LIST

Upcoming Events:
  • [New York or Brooklyn, NY] Late December - Battle Dreidels!
  • [Location to be Determined] January 21st or 22nd - Happy Birthday NYC! Deikailo & The Problem's Beyblade Birthday Battle 2
  • All of February in all boroughs - Battle of the Boroughs 3

Freeplay Sunday:
Where: Tompkins Square Park
When: Sunday, December 4th @ 12pm to whenever

Attendees:
Ultimateswiftie (Agronauts)
Near (Agronauts)
Deikailo (Fusion Fighters)
Guardian Odin (Fusion Fighters)
Cyber Blader (Fusion Fighters)
Sparkman (Big Bang Fury)
Hello, Tournament Queen Joyful_2

Of course, I am the first one to post on the thread. Tired Of course.

I saw you added "in case I suddenly leave".
Are you hinting at something? Because if the " Tournament Queen " wishes to keep her throne, we need lots of regular battles! Tongue_out_wink (JK)

We would LOVE to free play on Sunday, thank you very much.
But. We have to see if we can this weekend. Joyful_2

Yay for Battle Dreidels! Have to see if we will be in town.
Going to South Africa on Dec. 22nd!

I knew people would soon see that Beys are just awesome Jewish tops,LOL. Just joking.
But. Still. I'm right, aren't I? XD
Thanks for posting future dates. I know i was bothering you and other kids about it.
I am going to school in the winter and working full time. I am very busy.

I wanted to do Tompkins Square Park on Sunday.

I stole the name "Battle Dreidels" from the owner of Kings Games. That neighborhood is extremely Jewish and he made a joke about attracting more customers if we put up posters advertising for Battle Dreidels.
what time is the freeplay?
That's what I want to discuss.
Maybe i can come too,but what sunday and at what time?
(Dec. 03, 2011  1:41 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I am going to school in the winter and working full time. I am very busy.

I wanted to do Tompkins Square Park on Sunday.

I stole the name "Battle Dreidels" from the owner of Kings Games. That neighborhood is extremely Jewish and he made a joke about attracting more customers if we put up posters advertising for Battle Dreidels.

LOL.
I bet if I went to my synogoge, (I used to go to school there, but now we go for services sometimes, and I'm getting my Bat Mitzah there!) and put up signs for "Battle Dreidels" we would attract lots of kids.
Thatd actually be funny, and probably work, but I'm joking... I think.XD

So... free-play is the topic? I'm gonna call my dad and ask. It's this sunday, right? Location? Timing? Do we know anything other than "Sunday" ?
Tompkins Square Park at whatever time you guys are good with.
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:41 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Tompkins Square Park at whatever time you guys are good with.

I called my dad. He said yes, but we have something at 1.
How does "in the morning" sound to you guys? Not like 8:00, but like 9, 10 or 11?

Excited!! Stupid
Uuuugh, that means getting up early.

I might be willing to go for 11-ish. Maybe noon to whenever and then people can just come and go as they please.
Oh deikailo maybe you should bring some beys like in the climstic dj battle the 5dollar ones i would buy some...only if you want to bring it
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:50 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Uuuugh, that means getting up early.

I might be willing to go for 11-ish. Maybe noon to whenever and then people can just come and go as they please.

I know, early is never good. Tired 11ish is good.
I mean, as long as it is not @ 1 or so, I'm good. If early is not convineint for people, that is fine. I just hope whenever we decide to do it, it is good for us and everyone coming.Joyful_2
Is a 50/50 chance i could come because near team (argonauts) may fight with my team(big bang fury)that same sunday!!!
Then just fight here?

Isn't Ultimateswiftie on Near's team? Then wouldn't it make sense do just do it there?

I could judge everything.
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:58 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Is a 50/50 chance i could come because near team (argonauts) may fight with my team(big bang fury)that same sunday!!!

I'm an intern for The Argonauts....
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:00 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Then just fight here?

Isn't Ultimateswiftie on Near's team? Then wouldn't it make sense do just do it there?

I could judge everything.

That is a great idea. Near has already been wanting to battle with us. I'll PM him now.
Really so maybe i will get to even battle you......
Actually, one of my other teammates is in town...
Who is?whatd your team anyway?
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:04 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Who is?whatd your team anyway?
Guardian Odin is.

Fusion Fighters is the name of my team.
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:58 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Is a 50/50 chance i could come because near team (argonauts) may fight with my team(big bang fury)that same sunday!!!

really, like i PMed u, we might battle HERE TiredTiredTiredTiredTiredTiredTiredTired Serious
Hey i post this after i read your messege!!!!!i didnt know you were coming eaither!!!!
i MIGHT come, i'll check my schedule Wink
i will go all the tunrnament by the way got sceart gift for you

(Dec. 03, 2011  3:19 AM)hydreigon Wrote: i will go all the tunrnament by the way got sceart gift for you
Chocolate?!

(Dec. 03, 2011  3:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:19 AM)hydreigon Wrote: i will go all the tunrnament by the way got sceart gift for you
Chocolate?!

i think it's PUMPKIN (it's a guess i don't know)