[New York City, USA] Project: NYC Blitz Battle

YES, it's a big deal for me to take six days off in a row. The only I time I do that is when I'm too ill to leave the house. Uncertain I'll be venturing into Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Jersey, Staten Island, and Queens. I'll possibly be heading up the Hudson via metro north to visit my old school in Nyack. I'll battle anyone along the way.

I don't care about events or faces. I just want to battle someone other than myself for a change. If you live in the New York metro area, name your day, time, and place and I'll be there. I'll be in the area between Saturday, April 7th to Wednesday, April 11th.

Goal: face as many opponents as I can in five days - win or lose.

(Mind you, NYC is 3 hours away for me normally so this IS a big deal for me)
Ill battle you.Prospect park Grand army plaza Entrance,Date and time..I dunno,And if you cant spot me I'll be the Short Kid with a Metal Dranzer.
(Mar. 30, 2009  4:12 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Ill battle you.Prospect park Grand army plaza Entrance,Date and time..I dunno,And if you cant spot me I'll be the Short Kid with a Metal Dranzer.
Haha, okay. Smile

Did you want me to bring a stadium?
(Mar. 30, 2009  4:33 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Haha, okay. Smile

Did you want me to bring a stadium?

I only got Hasbro Stadiums,and those are illega,So yeah I would appreciate it if you brought one
So I got Bladebee and Maz so far. Anyone else?
yeah me.im in brooklyn.u got a mfb blade cuz i got only those for now.i will find a place to meet
(Apr. 09, 2009  12:44 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: yeah me.im in brooklyn.u got a mfb blade cuz i got only those for now.i will find a place to meet

Ill come..If u or Dei can bring me a mfb to use XD
I'm home now. Uncertain Had I some notice, I would have brought my libra.