New Year Event (Yeni yıl etklinliği)

Poll: 26 Aralık beyblade turnvuası

Evet
100.00%
katılamam
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Beybladeçiler yılbaşı yaklaşıyor ve yeni yıla girmeden bir etkinlik yapalım bu konudaki görüşlerinizi berlirtin eğer istiyorsanız olucak
Tüm etkinlikler ortaktır bundan sonra wbo ve bbw de yayınlanıcaktır.
Yine etkinliği yaptığımız yerde olucak kimler gelmek ister kesin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turkish Bladers, the new year is coming and so we wanted to create an event especially for the last week of December. We'd like to hear your thoughts, so if there will be enough people, we are going to make arrangements for a Tournament.
From now on, our events will be featured on both BBW and the WBO.
The "Tourney" will take place on the last place that we've gathered.
Ödüller konusunda bir kesinlik yok ama çok güzel bir organizasyon olacak! Smile
1,2,3'e ödüller var Grin
--------------------------------------------
The event will be very cool! Smile
There is uncertainty about what the prize(s) will be for the 1st,2nd and 3rd place, though.
Evet katılanlar süpriz bir sahada yarışmanın ayrıcalığını yaşıyacaklar yıl başından önce boyle bir etkinliği ilk biz yapıyoruz Smile
----------------------------------------
Yes, and also the participants will have the chance to play on a special stadium.
I guess we are the only ones who are up for an event like this right before the new year's eve. Smile
[Image: dller.png]
Tournament Leader board

1.Sweczenger
2.kinomiya
3.kultart
4.Rag
5.Guest

[Image: buzdansaha.jpg]
[Image: bbw2.jpg]
We did this event in same location and first we start with normal challange and we tried to play in ice stadium and also my friend took some photos there and while we were playing there we record challlanges than we start tournament after tournament
Thanks for everyone joined come this event
This time we record tournament so today ım going to work about this and ı ll upload video to youtube more pictures coming soon

I took some photo
[Image: wolfaata.jpg]
[Image: buzdansahawolf.jpg]
[Image: pegasis.png]