New WBO Community Rules

Thank you for the censorship actually. It was making me very mad how people were saying there were kids here, and getting on to me for my posts about "stuff", yet they could post profanity as much as they wanted. This is defiantly for the best, and I'll try my best to follow the rules
(Feb. 16, 2009  10:10 PM)Evan Wrote: Thank you for the censorship actually. It was making me very mad how people were saying there were kids here, and getting on to me for my posts about "stuff", yet they could post profanity as much as they wanted. This is defiantly for the best, and I'll try my best to follow the rules

profanity isn't nearly the same thing or as bad
(Feb. 16, 2009  10:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2009  10:10 PM)Evan Wrote: Thank you for the censorship actually. It was making me very mad how people were saying there were kids here, and getting on to me for my posts about "stuff", yet they could post profanity as much as they wanted. This is defiantly for the best, and I'll try my best to follow the rules

It's still not something children should be exposed to
(Feb. 16, 2009  11:03 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2009  10:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

It's still not something children should be exposed to

Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eironeía, meaning hypocrisy, deception, or feigned ignorance) is a literary or rhetorical device, in which there is an incongruity or discordance between what one says or does and what one means or what is generally understood. Irony is a mode of expression that calls attention to the character's knowledge and that of the audience.
Irony or not, it's just the same as me talking about drugs to them.
(Feb. 16, 2009  11:13 PM)Evan Wrote: Irony or not, it's just the same as me talking about drugs to them.

no it isn't stop it
Ok, I was wondering about the wide spread use of "carp". I said to myself "Damn, are were they even on here long enough to know about the Battle Animals?" or whatever the hell that carp was called. Tiger uses Third Eye Beam! It's Super Effective.

Oh, and "ask yourself: does my reply contribute to this conversation in any way?"? more like "What would Brad do?" Probably this: Stop :protarget: ing

That made me chuckle.
(Feb. 28, 2009  5:15 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Ok, I was wondering about the wide spread use of "carp". I said to myself "Damn, are were they even on here long enough to know about the Battle Animals?" or whatever the hell that carp was called. Tiger uses Third Eye Beam! It's Super Effective.

Read the rules and you'll find an answer to this.
(Feb. 28, 2009  5:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2009  5:15 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Ok, I was wondering about the wide spread use of "carp". I said to myself "Damn, are were they even on here long enough to know about the Battle Animals?" or whatever the hell that carp was called. Tiger uses Third Eye Beam! It's Super Effective.

Read the rules and you'll find an answer to this.

Yes, I posted in realization of the filter. Sorry for the misunderstanding.