New USA team Ashen Vipers discord link in description below

The discord link isn’t allowed so you might have to message me and I’ll send the link to you. Have fun!
[link removed]

Also I must delete this thread because the comments got junked up and also because I made two instead of one I will as soon as I learn how to

(Feb. 14, 2021  9:08 PM)ChoiBoi Wrote: Have fun!

Posting Discord links on the WBO (that haven’t been given the okay to post from the staff) isn’t allowed on the WBO. Best to just edit your posts and remove the links.
(Feb. 14, 2021  9:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Posting Discord links on the WBO (that haven’t been given the okay to post from the staff) isn’t allowed on the WBO. Best to just edit your posts and remove the links.

Oh okay

I did some more research. It hasn’t been endorsed or supported by the staff but they didn’t say that you couldn’t use discord, so it is presumptive to just say that you can’t use discord without permission. There is no evidence that you can’t use private chatting like discord. In fact the evidence points that you can. In the team rules section they encouraged to take the team talking to private chatting apps and forums instead of clogging up the website with chats. So I don’t know what you were doing but before you correct someone I advise you to make sure that you got your facts straight. Have a good day and there is no need to reply back to this message.

Further proof. Also I need to delete this thread because teams are allowed to have one thread and I made this one not realizing so I will delete it after you realized your blunder so that you do not continue misadvising other people
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Teams are not chatrooms.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Probably the point that I am going to emphasize the most. Teams are not social hubs for you guys to chat. This is absolutely not allowed and you will definitely be reported. So things like "Hey, is anyone online?" and "Whats up" are not allowed. The World Beyblade Organization is a discussion board, not a chat board. So take the small talk to private messaging. Actual, logical and meaningful discussion is welcomed with open arms on our regular forums.[/font]
(Feb. 18, 2021  10:57 PM)ChoiBoi Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  9:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Posting Discord links on the WBO (that haven’t been given the okay to post from the staff) isn’t allowed on the WBO. Best to just edit your posts and remove the links.

I did some more research. It hasn’t been endorsed or supported by the staff but they didn’t say that you couldn’t use discord, so it is presumptive to just say that you can’t use discord without permission. There is no evidence that you can’t use private chatting like discord. In fact the evidence points that you can. In the team rules section they encouraged to take the team talking to private chatting apps and forums instead of clogging up the website with chats. So I don’t know what you were doing but before you correct someone I advise you to make sure that you got your facts straight. Have a good day and there is no need to reply back to this message.

(Feb. 14, 2021  9:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Posting Discord links on the WBO (that haven’t been given the okay to post from the staff) isn’t allowed on the WBO. Best to just edit your posts and remove the links.
Further proof. Also I need to delete this thread because teams are allowed to have one thread and I made this one not realizing so I will delete it after you realized your blunder so that you do not continue misadvising other people
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Teams are not chatrooms.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Probably the point that I am going to emphasize the most. Teams are not social hubs for you guys to chat. This is absolutely not allowed and you will definitely be reported. So things like "Hey, is anyone online?" and "Whats up" are not allowed. The World Beyblade Organization is a discussion board, not a chat board. So take the small talk to private messaging. Actual, logical and meaningful discussion is welcomed with open arms on our regular forums.[/font]

The amount of confidence you have is hilarious really. Like I said before, unauthorized Discord links are not to be posted publicly, as demonstrated by the staff many times before. You can Private Message people on the WBO and send them the link, and the WBO Private Messaging system is what they were talking about. I’m gonna quote you right now: 

So I don’t know what you were doing but before you correct someone I advise you to make sure that you got your facts straight. Have a good day and there is no need to reply back to this message.
(Feb. 19, 2021  12:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  10:57 PM)ChoiBoi Wrote: I did some more research. It hasn’t been endorsed or supported by the staff but they didn’t say that you couldn’t use discord, so it is presumptive to just say that you can’t use discord without permission. There is no evidence that you can’t use private chatting like discord. In fact the evidence points that you can. In the team rules section they encouraged to take the team talking to private chatting apps and forums instead of clogging up the website with chats. So I don’t know what you were doing but before you correct someone I advise you to make sure that you got your facts straight. Have a good day and there is no need to reply back to this message.

The amount of confidence you have is hilarious really. Like I said before, unauthorized Discord links are not to be posted publicly, as demonstrated by the staff many times before. You can Private Message people on the WBO and send them the link, and the WBO Private Messaging system is what they were talking about. I’m gonna quote you right now: 

So I don’t know what you were doing but before you correct someone I advise you to make sure that you got your facts straight. Have a good day and there is no need to reply back to this message.

ChoiBoi you just got destroyed lol
(Feb. 19, 2021  12:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  10:57 PM)ChoiBoi Wrote: I did some more research. It hasn’t been endorsed or supported by the staff but they didn’t say that you couldn’t use discord, so it is presumptive to just say that you can’t use discord without permission. There is no evidence that you can’t use private chatting like discord. In fact the evidence points that you can. In the team rules section they encouraged to take the team talking to private chatting apps and forums instead of clogging up the website with chats. So I don’t know what you were doing but before you correct someone I advise you to make sure that you got your facts straight. Have a good day and there is no need to reply back to this message.

Are you a mod? No. If a mod messages me and says I can’t I understand. Has a mod said that I can’t use discord links? No. I hate  bootlicking as much as anyone else but bruh don’t do the mod’s work for them. They are a mod for a reason. What they say goes. Are you a mod? No. So what you say might not be true. If they come and say hey you have to distribute the links by chat okay I’m fine with that, but if they don’t I prefer just to leave it so I don’t have to check back on this website every 5 minutes to see if anyone messaged me. If I got it wrong I want to learn from it and I want to hear it from a MOD not some random dude. If someone did something wrong there is no need to step in and “save them” leave them be and let them learn that they got it wrong by themselves. Please refrain from “advising” or “correcting” anyone else some people are cut out to teach and guide but you don’t seem to fit the bill. There are mods here and their job is to correct something if it’s wrong and also to look over the website. If I did something wrong let them step in. I hold the words of moderators in higher esteem then a random person online. I get that you really really want discord links removed, if the mods see I did something wrong they are bound to step in. Just let them do it, since they haven’t done anything yet, because I didn’t do anything wrong or because they are busy, but if they do, I can accept that. If moderators didn’t exist sure you could step in and correct me and I could choose whether to believe you or not but they do don’t they?

(Feb. 19, 2021  1:00 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  12:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The amount of confidence you have is hilarious really. Like I said before, unauthorized Discord links are not to be posted publicly, as demonstrated by the staff many times before. You can Private Message people on the WBO and send them the link, and the WBO Private Messaging system is what they were talking about. I’m gonna quote you right now: 

ChoiBoi you just got destroyed lol
I don’t think you’ve been in arguments before. You only lose of you accept that you lose. Take lawyers for example. Those scum never give up and as annoying as that is, it’s funny to see the other side’s reaction when they keep on going.
(Feb. 19, 2021  5:18 PM)ChoiBoi Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  12:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The amount of confidence you have is hilarious really. Like I said before, unauthorized Discord links are not to be posted publicly, as demonstrated by the staff many times before. You can Private Message people on the WBO and send them the link, and the WBO Private Messaging system is what they were talking about. I’m gonna quote you right now: 
Are you a mod? No. If a mod messages me and says I can’t I understand. Has a mod said that I can’t use discord links? No. I hate  bootlicking as much as anyone else but bruh don’t do the mod’s work for them. They are a mod for a reason. What they say goes. Are you a mod? No. So what you say might not be true. If they come and say hey you have to distribute the links by chat okay I’m fine with that, but if they don’t I prefer just to leave it so I don’t have to check back on this website every 5 minutes to see if anyone messaged me. If I got it wrong I want to learn from it and I want to hear it from a MOD not some random dude. If someone did something wrong there is no need to step in and “save them” leave them be and let them learn that they got it wrong by themselves. Please refrain from “advising” or “correcting” anyone else some people are cut out to teach and guide but you don’t seem to fit the bill. There are mods here and their job is to correct something if it’s wrong and also to look over the website. If I did something wrong let them step in. I hold the words of moderators in higher esteem then a random person online. I get that you really really want discord links removed, if the mods see I did something wrong they are bound to step in. Just let them do it, since they haven’t done anything yet, because I didn’t do anything wrong or because they are busy, but if they do, I can accept that. If moderators didn’t exist sure you could step in and correct me and I could choose whether to believe you or not but they do don’t they?

(Feb. 19, 2021  1:00 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: ChoiBoi you just got destroyed lol
I don’t think you’ve been in arguments before. You only lose of you accept that you lose. Take lawyers for example. Those scum never give up and as annoying as that is, it’s funny to see the other side’s reaction when they keep on going.

It was a joke but ok
No harm done in listening to others, it's helpful if even the members are able to show others the way about the wbo.

Here, take a took at all of these threads.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hoshi-n...ht=Discord
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ht=Discord
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Dis...ht=Discord
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-RED-NIN...ht=Discord
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Join-my...ht=Discord
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-RED-NIN...ht=Discord
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Talk-to...ht=Discord
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Help-me...ht=Discord
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Put-you...ht=Discord
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-If-you-...ht=Discord
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Is-ther...ht=Discord
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Discord...ht=Discord
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-My-Disc...ht=Discord

Some more evidence. As you can see, links were removed. You seem to be rather set on ‘let the mods do their jobs’, but maybe think of ‘huh maybe I shouldn’t do this to let the mods have easier jobs’ instead. Just a thought.

For reference, Frostic Fox used to be staff, so don’t try to argue that it was just some random member telling someone what to do.

A lot of what you’ve said is false. Just because we aren’t mods doesn’t mean that we can’t tell others where they went wrong. Mods can’t be everywhere all the time and that’s where we senior members come in. Also in the community rules it states no advertising of non WBO stuff. Also a mod is just as good as us senior members as they were once us as well just they can actually do things. I believe a staff member known as Shindog said that it is okay for the community members to say when another member makes a mistake.