New Top Tier Combo? Cosmo Achilles Wheel Bullet Retsu

This combo is good for its era but still genesis sting ultimate reboot can make it go off balance or even knock it out

Also this is very out classed
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:40 AM)BladerGem Wrote: My Lord Achilles arrived today, are there any particular combos you'd like me to test against your combo? Fyuuor

That's awesome. I'd suggest a few tests replicating some of the combos and a few tests against some which weren't used.

Cheers man 👍

(Sep. 17, 2020  2:56 AM)kai edits Wrote: This combo is good for its era but still genesis sting ultimate reboot can make it go off balance or even knock it out

If you could provide the testing you did, even if it disproves my combo that would very much be appreciated. It's good to know what the strengths and weaknesses of it are.
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:22 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:40 AM)BladerGem Wrote: My Lord Achilles arrived today, are there any particular combos you'd like me to test against your combo? Fyuuor

That's awesome. I'd suggest a few tests replicating some of the combos and a few tests against some which weren't used.

Cheers man 👍

(Sep. 17, 2020  2:56 AM)kai edits Wrote: This combo is good for its era but still genesis sting ultimate reboot can make it go off balance or even knock it out

If you could provide the testing you did, even if it disproves my combo that would very much be appreciated. It's good to know what the strengths and weaknesses of it are.
I would love too do testing but I can't right now since I injury my shoulder and lost both my Cosmo layer base and Achilles chip
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:56 AM)kai edits Wrote: This combo is good for its era but still genesis sting ultimate reboot can make it go off balance or even knock it out

He's done the testing to show that it is not outclassed. Shindog has even provided videos. You've said it yourself that you don't even know where your Cosmo and Achilles chip are, so where did you draw your conclusion? Regalia Genesis Sting Ultimate Reboot is actually outclassed and you are saying that it is good and that this combo is outclassed, even though there is testing to prove that it's the opposite.
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:51 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:

He's done the testing to show that it is not outclassed.  Wombat has even provided videos.  You've said it yourself that you don't even know where your Cosmo and Achilles chip are, so where did you draw your conclusion?  Regalia Genesis Sting Ultimate Reboot is actually outclassed and you are saying that it is good and that this combo is outclassed, even though there is testing to prove that it's the opposite.
Shindog is the one making the vid
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:55 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:51 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: He's done the testing to show that it is not outclassed.  Wombat has even provided videos.  You've said it yourself that you don't even know where your Cosmo and Achilles chip are, so where did you draw your conclusion?  Regalia Genesis Sting Ultimate Reboot is actually outclassed and you are saying that it is good and that this combo is outclassed, even though there is testing to prove that it's the opposite.
Shindog is the one making the vid

sorry my bad. I'll edit that.