New To the WBO please help out

Well I have seen all beyblade season. And one day I was curious to see if people still played. And I guess they do so I am glad.
And I was just wandering around and I saw these "Metal Blades"

I want to buy maybe 3-4 BeyBlades for the heck of it

I want to know:

What is in style right now? Metal or Orginal?
In tourneys what do people use metal or orginal?
What website other than ebay can give me good deals?
What beyblades of the respective kind(Metal, Original) are the best without mixing around too much?
(Aug. 27, 2009  12:35 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Well I have seen all beyblade season. And one day I was curious to see if people still played. And I guess they do so I am glad.

I want to know:

What beyblades of the respective kind(Metal, Original) are the best without mixing around too much?

1. Could have used the Q/A Topic.
2. MFB is currently the only Beyblades being produced, so I would go with those.
3. It depends on the tournament organizer.
4. Ideal808, theintoy, Yahoo! Japan Auctions
5. Cant really help you with the last one for the MFB cause I have none of them yet.
But for the plastic blades.. which stock blades are the best?
(Aug. 27, 2009  12:35 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Well I have seen all beyblade season. And one day I was curious to see if people still played. And I guess they do so I am glad.

I want to know:

the new ones MFB can beat any of the orginal with ease so id say pick up a few if your serious about playing and i think most torements are gonna start just using MFB
Im not too serious, Im just planning on buying 1 or 2 MFB since they are expensive. But which MFB stock regular no customization are the best.
You should use the http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...-an-answer thread if you want to ask more questions instead of making more threads, The Metal Fight Beyblades are more popular as more people are moving onto that instead of just sticking with the older Beyblades and as for tourneys it really depends, sometimes there just all MFB or Plastic, HMS and MFB tournaments ... try www.theintoy.com or www.toywiz.com I usually use those sites ^^ and if you mean what site is best to buy Plastics thats probably Ebay or Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
Well I guess I am going to buy Metal Blades since I am guessing sparks fly when they meet..

Can someone tell me the best attack, defense, balance, and stamina MFB out there?
I don't really think their is a "best" one, use this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here?
I'm in the same boat as you. And from one old school plastic beyblader to another I have to say that these new metal ones really seem to take the cake. Infact the only downside in my eyes is the price and the fact that they're based off of zodiac symbols (I think they're the new bit beasts?)

So I'd say metal over plastic
(Aug. 27, 2009  12:56 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Well I guess I am going to buy Metal Blades since I am guessing sparks fly when they meet..

Can someone tell me the best attack, defense, balance, and stamina MFB out there?

Storm peg 105RF is the best attack aparently or you could ge tthe ds game and get Quetzalcoatl 90WF with it then you can make quetzalcoatl90RF which is probley the best attack combo atm,get the deffence reshuffle set it comes with libra,leonoe,Viro and a grip theyre like 40$US http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...911.c0.m14
But does that defence and stamina set come with launchers and rip cords for mfb?
No what it is showing is what you get.
Those are cheap enough to purchase at the same time.

BB-22 Comes with a black Launcher Grip as well as the following MFB's:

Virgo DF145BS
Libra 145S
Leone D125B

You'll need to pick up either a BeyLauncher, or a Lite Launcher (which is the MFB launcher the utilizes a ripcord).

For most, the BeyLauncher is the preferred choice, but it is harder to control. Lite Launchers are available in any of the starters which range from $12-15 US (Including shipping) which isn't too bad. Dickson_c on ebay has BeyLaunchers for around $8 USD total http://cgi.ebay.ca/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Bey...911.c0.m14

There's videos detailing the differences on the WBO's youtube channel, check them out for more info.

Also, the current prices on Beyblades aren't that bad compared to plastics before. I don't quite understand what the general complaint about a $3-5 increase for a more durable product is.
To Raykon:

ty but like i was on youtube and some of the HMS were beating the MFB...

Which beyblade system(Plastic, HMS, MFB) is going to give me the most bang for my buck.. Because I only have like a 40$ budget(exculding tax..etc.) and like I need to get a minimum of two beyblades that I am going to enjoy, which ones give me spark, the flare... which are more better and entertaining.
Most of the HMS beating MFB's were fairly poor combos.

An HMS would be pretty lucky to be beating most of the Top Tier MFB combo's.

Entertaining eh... Well, if you dislike stamina battles, the Defense and Stamina set isn't for you. That being said, entertaining won't necessarily mean "competitive" like with all the Beyblade Generations you'll have to invest a decent amount (not back breaking) but more than $40 (...$50-60?) if you want to go the more competitive route.

The Leone 145D Starter and Pegasis 105F Starter are fairly fun to play around with, you also get a Lite Launcher with each.
To Hiro:

But like I can not find the Leone145D

What website should I look to find both of the blades?
And what is the difference between HMS and MFB?Like are there dranzer, drigerr, and the main blades in HMS?
http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...dZViewItem

eBay is your best bet for these Beyblades.

Dragoon, Drazner etc are present in the HMS Series, but not in the MFB line.
Just read this.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade

If you'd actually read the message you received when you signed up, you'd find a lot of this in there.
Dude, at some point you'll really have to do some of your own research.

Quick tip to get along with people here better would definitely try and look for things yourself before asking. A lot of the information you're asking for is EVERYWHERE and while it may take some effort, you'll learn more than just having people straight away answer you.

As far as making MFB purchases check out the forum dedicated to it, the Marketplace. There's tonnes of guides and if you research (see how that word pops up a lot?) a bit you'll quickly see where people purchase things from.

A reliable seller in my experiences has been Dickson_c, who does happen to have Leone 145D for sale regularly, as well as Pegasis 105F Starter too.

http://shop.ebay.ca/dickson_c/m.html?_nk...from=&_ipg=

In MFB the main characters beyblades are:

Storm Pegasis - Ginga (Main Character)
Rock Leone - Kyouya (Kai-esque kind of guy)
Lightning L Drago - Ryuuga (Villain dude)

At least, in general they're amongst the most popular characters beyblade names.