New Techniques

everyone can post new techniques here

sliding shoot:i just dicovered a new much better sliding shoot technique.you hold your beylauncher slanted then shoot . this technique is easy and powerful.

defence mechanism:when using the defence bottom, if the opponents bey hits you hard but doesnt knock you out, sometime your bey lose some balance and when it does, the slanted part of defence will touch the stadium making it act like a wide flat for a few seconds, at this time you can use the super speed to give your opponent a massive blow.(this doesnt happen a lot, but when it does its powerful!)

i have tested both techniques,they work
tell me what you think
I think that you can do alot of damagewith that move.
For starters, your technique for shooting an Attack Bey isn't stronger because from what you've described; you're only pulling the winder/string handle while the launcher is slanted. If you've watched the video, you'll have known that SS requires one to pull the winder/string handle as well as push the launcher away, thus producing a more powerful spin.
(Aug. 02, 2010  9:33 AM)Mintmo Wrote: sliding shoot:i just dicovered a new much better sliding shoot technique.you hold your beylauncher slanted then shoot . this technique is easy and powerful.
This is called a Banking Shoot.
It's not new. :\
i know what banking shoot is
this is not banking shoot
please read carefully
(Aug. 02, 2010  10:11 AM)Mintmo Wrote: i know what banking shoot is
please read carefully

!?Just slant it? You should post a video of this new technique.
please read carefully
Do you slant your BeyLauncher parallel to the angle of the BeyStadium's slope?
As Diamond said, it's just banking.
(Aug. 02, 2010  10:26 AM)Diamond Wrote:
please read carefully
Do you slant your BeyLauncher parallel to the angle of the BeyStadium's slope?

no exactly the opposite
wait i will send a pic
heres the pic
Attached Files

.bmp   bey.bmp (Size: 403.37 KB / Downloads: 44)
(Aug. 02, 2010  11:24 AM)Mintmo Wrote: heres the pic

I'm pretty sure it's banking now
Hmm, I have tried that before...
All it does is quickly send a Right Spin Bey with RF to the other side of the Stadium, then the flower pattern starts. However, it is pretty easy to self KO with that 'technique'.
isnt banking parallel to the slope?this isnt parallel
(Aug. 02, 2010  11:25 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's banking now
This isn't Banking. Banking is launching parallel to the slope.
Yeah, this is a poor version of banking. Your defence 'technique' also goes by the name of luck.
(Aug. 02, 2010  11:27 AM)Diamond Wrote:
Hmm, I have tried that before...
All it does is quickly send a Right Spin Bey with RF to the other side of the Stadium, then the flower pattern starts. However, it is pretty easy to self KO with that 'technique'.

i know its easy to self ko,but if you do it just right its pretty powerful(you just need to get a perfect slant)
(Aug. 02, 2010  11:27 AM)Mintmo Wrote: isnt banking parallel to the slope?this isnt parallel

Banking needs a ''non-parallel'' angle to work, your ''new'' technique is now useless
(Aug. 02, 2010  11:30 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Banking needs a ''non-parallel'' angle to work, your ''new'' technique is now useless
I'm pretty sure he meant launching parallel to the slope, not the center.
ok, it may be "useless" but so what? i like it and i dont care if you dont. i just came here to play a game thats fun and i dont need your critisicism
With that technique, I can just imagine serious "floor-scraping". And as was mentioned, "Defense mechanism" is not a technique at all hah.
ok ok i knew i shouldnt have done this stupid thing