New Stadium design

okay, so the concrete/cement one is being scrapped, and instead I’m making an even larger wooden stadium, which yes i still need epoxy, however i would, if people are willing to offer it, like help in the measurements and the proper slope required for the stadium
Here is an old post of i belive Draco's Spin top stadium
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Big-com...um-Project

I'm making one from 3d Printing and using Bondo for gap filling and bathroom tile epoxy paint for the surface with self leveling properties

you can play around with the measurements for what you think will work better. I made the angles steeper the further away it goes from the center to allow blades to move back to the center and not just wander outside
Ah, well the current width of mine is about...55 inches, So i think it’ll be a bit TOO big for 3D printing, but thanks for the offer. If i had a 3D printer or someone who could print it for me, i would, but unfortunately i dont have that, so carpentry fills that gap for me...though one of the main problems i have is the outer stadium, i plan on experimenting with the dimensions, but if i do buy a 3D printer instead then the link you sent would VERY much fix that problem, since this will be a long painful build
getting a sheet of plastic and forming it to the shape of your wood base with a heat gun might work if you leave extra material and form it to the side of the base and screwing it there but maybe not just a thought
We tried that with a thick plastic dome, though a thin enough sheet of plastic might actually work, and it MIGHT make the Tornado Ridge easier to create
Look into making a renaissance faire battle top stadium

(Nov. 16, 2020  5:36 AM)superrobotking Wrote: Look into making a renaissance faire battle top stadium

I don’t think that would be good for low centered beys like things on 100 or lower (MFB) or things on Wall/convert.
No, it wouldn’t be good, luckily i HAVE found a video that does sorta help

https://youtu.be/6qap6e6UoQQ