New Site BeybladeXortic

Train Wrote:
Takaiyu Wrote:ok, yeah, sure. hes the one you kno about. GUILTYASCHARGED. ok. i get it. but all im saying is stop blaming him for stealing it. & dont twist my words around when i say this, but if IT IS on PUBLIC ACCESS, then YES! others will use them! so its not his fault.

It is his fault. He did not ask nor did he give credit therefore he has stolen these pictures. Yes other people will and probably have, but he came in here showing the thing off his site. So he basically showed us that he is a thief.

& as for that, he was just showing his site liek wat people normally do. he wasnt showing that he was a theift.
AnnieDuck Wrote:Uh... ask the people running that site?

well, wat if you cant get a hold of them? or wat if its in a different language or something? what do you do then?
Takaiyu Wrote:

well, wat if you cant get a hold of them? or wat if its in a different language or something? what do you do then?

DON'T USE THEIR PICTURES
Bey Brad Wrote:
Takaiyu Wrote:

DON'T USE THEIR PICTURES

well yeah. thats easy to figure out. i have nothing to say to what you just said. but i wont stop until you say that my buddy didnt steal them. ive used picture off of google before & you dont see people jumping onto me about it.
Takaiyu Wrote:
Train Wrote:
Takaiyu Wrote:ok, yeah, sure. hes the one you kno about. GUILTYASCHARGED. ok. i get it. but all im saying is stop blaming him for stealing it. & dont twist my words around when i say this, but if IT IS on PUBLIC ACCESS, then YES! others will use them! so its not his fault.

It is his fault. He did not ask nor did he give credit therefore he has stolen these pictures. Yes other people will and probably have, but he came in here showing the thing off his site. So he basically showed us that he is a thief.

& as for that, he was just showing his site liek wat people normally do. he wasnt showing that he was a theift.

No that's what it resulted in. He came here showing off his site. We found out. If anyone else comes in here showing off their site with stolen pictures we are gonna tell them off too. The point is he came here. You're saying we're only bashing him when lots of people can, do, and probably have stolen those exact same pictures. Well if they come around here with them on their site we are going to do the exact same thing.
Takaiyu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
Takaiyu Wrote:

DON'T USE THEIR PICTURES

well yeah. thats easy to figure out. i have nothing to say to what you just said. but i wont stop until you say that my buddy didnt steal them. ive used picture off of google before & you dont see people jumping onto me about it.

He did steal it. Whether or not he did it knowingly is a non-issue. He knows now.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Takaiyu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
Takaiyu Wrote:

DON'T USE THEIR PICTURES

He did steal it. Whether or not he did it knowingly is a non-issue. He knows now.

and your whole point to all this? he stole them. i understand that. thats your point. but whats the point if he has stolen pictures? its not your problem unless its from your site.
Takaiyu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
Takaiyu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
Takaiyu Wrote:

DON'T USE THEIR PICTURES

and your whole point to all this? he stole them. i understand that. thats your point. but whats the point if he has stolen pictures? its not your problem unless its from your site.

My big reason is simply. Because it's wrong to steal.
Because I am carp sick of the piss-poor, bottom of the barrel quality level for Beyblade sites. As someone who is essentially leading the community right now it's a big issue for me. This site and BBS are the only sites adhering to any measure of quality right now and it's ridiculous; these webmasters would be better off putting their effort into getting people to the aforementioned sites.

The point is that I have connections with the Japanese Beyblade community and I have to do my part to stick up for sites that are having their content stolen by foreigners who think they can do whatever the hell they want.

It's my business as someone who puts a lot of effort into creating quality content, and my responsibility to everyone else here who puts their work into this site that raises no money and has a relatively small fanbase. We do it because we care, and sites like this that have almost zero content and a bunch of stolen images do no one any favours.
Bey Brad Wrote:Because I am carp sick of the piss-poor, bottom of the barrel quality level for Beyblade sites. As someone who is essentially leading the community right now it's a big issue for me. This site and BBS are the only sites adhering to any measure of quality right now and it's ridiculous; these webmasters would be better off putting their effort into getting people to the aforementioned sites.

The point is that I have connections with the Japanese Beyblade community and I have to do my part to stick up for sites that are having their content stolen by foreigners who think they can do whatever the hell they want.

It's my business as someone who puts a lot of effort into creating quality content, and my responsibility to everyone else here who puts their work into this site that raises no money and has a relatively small fanbase. We do it because we care, and sites like this that have almost zero content and a bunch of stolen images do no one any favours.

i see your point. but take this into hand: If they won't let others use their pictures then why didn't they put something like "GIVE US CREDIT!" or why did they make it public access in the first place? and another thing If that's the case, why don't you flag every single BB site (not that there's anything left of them) the point is that people use pictures for their websites and personal use.The pictures are made FOR USE.If the pictures aren't meant to be used then what's the point in putting them up for people? showing off? or just going "These are pictures people, you can't use them because they're pictures that cant be used. Why? because we said so".
&& if that's the case then they have no right to use pictures for THEIR graphics without asking the creator of the certain anime
Takaiyu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Because I am carp sick of the piss-poor, bottom of the barrel quality level for Beyblade sites. As someone who is essentially leading the community right now it's a big issue for me. This site and BBS are the only sites adhering to any measure of quality right now and it's ridiculous; these webmasters would be better off putting their effort into getting people to the aforementioned sites.

i see your point. but take this into hand: If they won't let others use their pictures then why didn't they put something like "GIVE US CREDIT!" or why did they make it public access in the first place? and another thing If that's the case, why don't you flag every single BB site (not that there's anything left of them) the point is that people use pictures for their websites and personal use.The pictures are made FOR USE.If the pictures aren't meant to be used then what's the point in putting them up for people? showing off? or just going "These are pictures people, you can't use them because they're pictures that cant be used. Why? because we said so".

The pictures on Hind's site are there for the same reason Xortic stole them: So people can see what each part looks like. Not so people can stick them on their own site.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Takaiyu Wrote:

The pictures on Hind's site are there for the same reason Xortic stole them: So people can see what each part looks like. Not so people can stick them on their own site.

&& if that's the case then they have no right to use pictures for THEIR graphics without asking the creator of the certain anime
Hi, your site are good, But not good enough!

Bye!
There are no pictures from the anime on Hind's site. All photographs were taken by Hind.

You need to also understand the difference between legal rules and cultural rules. We see it as OK to use "official" images, and since copyright for anime screenshots belongs to the company and not the fan who took them, it's understood as OK to use (though you should still ask permission of the person who used the screenshot). Historically, companies don't prosecute over matters such as this ...

Takaiyu, you seem to lack the basic understanding of internet etiquette, so arguing this is pointless. You don't know what you are talking about.
Hello everyone, the site is very nice and very very good!

This is Nice!

Bye!
Bey Brad Wrote:There are no pictures from the anime on Hind's site. All photographs were taken by Hind.

You need to also understand the difference between legal rules and cultural rules. We see it as OK to use "official" images, and since copyright for anime screenshots belongs to the company and not the fan who took them, it's understood as OK to use (though you should still ask permission of the person who used the screenshot). Historically, companies don't prosecute over matters such as this ...

Takaiyu, you seem to lack the basic understanding of internet etiquette, so arguing this is pointless. You don't know what you are talking about.

put it this way: not only can u get it from a beyblade site or w/e, but if someone posts it on Photobucket, and they use them on their site, and they come here & show their site & you guys see that they have the pics, will you say that they stole them too if theyre posted all over an image site? no, it wouldnt be their fault & they wouldnt be stealing it. i am a very persistant person, and i will make sure you see my point.
Hind took photos himself. Hind has the right to say whether or not others can use his images. He did not give KnightWane permission, therefore he is stealing. End of discussion.