New Sig Shop "The One Man Show"

hey can i have one please with: sora (lookin kool) and either: ray unicorno, hell kerbecs, storm pegasus or cyber pegasis (not beverd which bey) and for the background either space or an explosion. and finally my name in it. thanks
can u do one for me please with earth aquaila and my name across on it and what ever you think looks cool thanks
(Jan. 10, 2011  7:13 PM)evilbullboy222 Wrote: [Image: xghzx0.png]

xXDarkdragoonXx
[Image: ighfg3.png]

Furious
[Image: 29fdljl.png]

LILHOBOHUNTER
[Image: bg19ua.png]

Red B uk
all the sigs for today are done and ill be making more tommorow. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Joyful_3 THXS U & THEY R ALL AWESOME
hi would you be able to sprose my currnt sig up a lil bit
thansk
[Image: iz3t6s.jpg]

There you are mr crud be sure to give credit
sorry guys he was the only exception unless i get more members to help me in this sig shop i wont be able to do that much on my own i will deffinetly have all of the sigs i havent done, done by 7:30 am london time, tommorow.

Sorry guys UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
its ok Smile take your time lool
thanks dude be sure to claim yours as soon as you can whouldent want you to go sig less lol Smile
(Jan. 10, 2011  8:34 AM)evilbullboy222 Wrote: [Image: 20tlb7s.png]

nano's sig

Sorry pm is not working for me for some reason have to post them here
[Image: x5tu28.png]

Sparta's sig
[Image: 16gnb7d.png]
Thank you sooooo much it looks so wicked!!!

brielyranger
ok i need a sig, this one might be hard but i would kind of like a mix of fire emblem (maybe edward from fire emblem radiant dawn, the guy in my avatar) and beyblade and with a sunset/sunrise background if that is not to hard
I want Hell Kerbecs a little bit right of the middle and with a black background that has a bunch of streaks of flame going towards kerbecs and then have a small fire spiral around kerbecs with UnLeAsHeD in it somewhere and include BOOST MODE (in gold writing) into it as well. Thank you in advance.
[Image: ff680w.png]

thermal blaze's sig
[Image: 2w1s76x.png]

xHB SAUCEx
(Jan. 10, 2011  8:02 PM)CRAZE Wrote: hi would you be able to sprose my currnt sig up a lil bit
thansk

ok, but what beyblade is that in your sig
Great thats awesome thanks Smile
just one question...... how do i put it on my signiture thing XD
oh wait i got it now thanks
Graphic: Siggy
Design: Gravity Perseus clashing with Hell Kerbecs (with spark effect)
Background: On Gravity Perseus side: Black Clouds and Purple Lightning
On Hell Kerbecs Side: Fire

And put my name on it. If you can't, just put "Ultimate Blader"
thank for the sig how do you set it as a sig ?
thanks again
can i have a sig with sasuke on the left with his manegekyo sharigan as a background for him.ichigo from bleach on the right with him in his second hollow with a black background and in the middle galaxy pegasis with a space background plz and thank you
Thanks for the sig, man!
hey guys im soo sooooooooo sorry but im going to have to close the sig shop for a copple days, but i will do all the ones requested and ill only start making again early if people join me on making them but they wont come to you fast. so so sorry guys SCHOOL WOOOORRRRKKKKK IIIIISSSSSSSSSS ANNNOOOOYYYYIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT: Nevermind.
Dude, so you don't get ppl still askin 4 sigs u shud get a moderator 2 close this until further notice (unless you don't care)
thanks sparta, but if they close it will they be able to like open it again or do they close for good. Also who whould be easyiest to contact fot it?
Hello There Evilbullboy222,
i am hoping if you could make me a Sig:
Cyber Pegasis in the Middle in Dark Red Background, and of course my username on the lower left printed on Black??
Thanks in advance
i cant give any of the sigs right now because of school work Uncertain and i cant do any more untill i get more members so if you know anyone or if you can gfx then pm me and i can start making again and we can do more sigs -_.-
Im sorry guys, but im going to close the sig shop because my school work is messing everything up. i know i said i whould make all of the people's sigs but i cant really because theres too many of them and i wont have time...................

SORRY Unhappy could a moderator please close this thread or somthing?