New Shooting Technique or Gattyaki?

I thought we covered this.

A mislaunch only occurs if the launcher malfunctions. If you miss, it counts.
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:35 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I thought we covered this.

A mislaunch only occurs if the launcher malfunctions. If you miss, it counts.

Yes but this is being knocked out in mid air before it touches the stadium that's more like someone interfering with your shot than you missing or a misslaunch. If I saw it I might call foul on the other guy.
Honestly, I would say it's fair game.

Besides, it seems pretty hard to do anyway, and if they miss, their shot is going to get messed up pretty badly.
Yea I agree with Daeger it's fair game to do that. I'm working on a new launch I call the meteor shower!!!!! It's close to Gattyaki but u hold your launcher side ways by your ear, then swing your launcher down turn it to the normal position all while pulling the Ripcord! It's kinda hard!
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:26 PM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote: Yea I agree with Daeger it's fair game to do that. I'm working on a new launch I call the meteor shower!!!!! It's close to Gattyaki but u hold your launcher side ways by your ear, then swing your launcher down turn it to the normal position all while pulling the Ripcord! It's kinda hard!

Well if you bring the launcher down faster, it will land faster, so... it's the opposite of Gattyaki. And it makes it lose some of its stamina due to the harder force when it hits the stadium, and makes it a easier target for Gattyaki. I don't reccommend it.
Wow, talk about a blast from the past.

I remember seeing Dekailo do this at AN09. It was some pretty impressive carp.
No, You hit the oppenents Blade from above! Hence the term "Meteor Shower!"
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:33 PM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote: No, You hit the oppenents Blade from above! Hence the term "Meteor Shower!"

That's exactly what Gattyaki is, and moving the launcher from your ear to the stadium will make it hit sooner... I timed it just now, it's minute but true. Maybe doing it at the same time as Gattyaki would help, but Gattyaki still would be later...
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:09 PM)Vamspapi Wrote: That's exactly what Gattyaki is, and moving the launcher from your ear to the stadium will make it hit sooner... I timed it just now, it's minute but true. Maybe doing it at the same time as Gattyaki would help, but Gattyaki still would be later...

No no no no! Did you put in when you put the launcher to normal position?
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:13 PM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:09 PM)Vamspapi Wrote: That's exactly what Gattyaki is, and moving the launcher from your ear to the stadium will make it hit sooner... I timed it just now, it's minute but true. Maybe doing it at the same time as Gattyaki would help, but Gattyaki still would be later...

No no no no! Did you put in when you put the launcher to normal position?

Yes, I did... I followed your directions to a T. I compared it to Gattyaki, and Gattyaki was more successful.
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:16 PM)Vamspapi Wrote: Yes, I did... I followed your directions to a T. I compared it to Gattyaki, and Gattyaki was more successful.

Ok thanks for telling me! I had never tried it against anyone. Now to find my next launch!!!!