New Performance Tips or used performance tips.

I have done some tests proving that some tips are better used and some that are better unused
eg.
RF greater unused (slightly used)
BS greater unused
HF better being used a bit
WD unused
ES better used

comments?
Usually tips are better in MINT condition, except for the RF/R2F when its optimal condition is slightly worn down. There's not really much to discuss so I might close this soon ...
Why RF is better slightly used? do you have some racional explanation? i´m curious(maybe a dumb question but i don´t know..) can you answer me ALI?
i have an used rf and for some reason it moves around the stadium a lot quicker than when it was used and if thats what you want BLAH go ahead
i think this thread is intersting.. don´t close this please
rubber tips are harder to move look at CS and it acts more like a defence tikp when worn and can't be used 4 attack and he's right about saying slight ly used it says on beywiki
(Dec. 22, 2010  1:38 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: RF would be great extreamly good very worn for defence

I have a very worn out tip. At the start it will move in a slow offensive pattern and as it loses spin it will just stay in the middle. But if u can keep wearing it out it should stay in the middle and be very good defensive tip. But I think there a rubber tip that does stay in the middle. I think it is on Grand Ketos but im not too sure.
some people say that RF is better for attack worned out... but i really don´t understand why...
(Dec. 22, 2010  1:51 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: some people say that RF is better for attack worned out... but i really don´t understand why...
RF and R2F are better when slightly worn since it will make it easier to control.

Anyway, like blah said, there really is nothing to discuss.

I will close this then.