Hi I'm new. I'm NightVirgo8787. I came to WBO because I love beyblading. I was little when the origonal beyblade came out so I was very excited to here about Beyblade Metal Fusion/Fight. I'm a middle school student and I have introuduced Beyblading to my friends. My favorite beyblade is Flame Sagittario C145 S and have 8 total beyblades.
he welcome to the WBO.
can i ask what those beys are.
but have fun.
hi guys im new here. im age 9. user of ultra rare pegasus
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:22 PM)buddyroo2000 Wrote: hi guys im new here. im age 9. user of ultra rare pegasus
Please make your own introduction thread,....
Sure. Heres the list in order I got them:

Rock Leone145 WD
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Flame Sagittario C145 S
Dark Bull H145 SD
Dark Gasher CH120 FS
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
Rock Aries ED145 B
Storm Capricorn
What do you have?
Hey, everyone!

I'm RockUnicorno and I love beyblade!

Well, yeah, I'm here and I only have one thing to say, fellow bladers:

LET IT RIP! Tongue_out

-RockUnicorno-
(Oct. 16, 2010  6:58 PM)RockUnicorno Wrote: Hey, everyone!

I'm RockUnicorno and I love beyblade!

Well, yeah, I'm here and I only have one thing to say, fellow bladers:

LET IT RIP! Tongue_out

-RockUnicorno-
This is not your topic, it is NightVirgo8787's introduction. Make your own thread instead of hijacking his.
Welcome to WBO! =D pm me if u need something! nice beys here are mine :
Storm aquario
Storm pegasus
Dark bull

I love Storm metal wheel
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:18 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Hi I'm new. I'm NightVirgo8787. I came to WBO because I love beyblading. I was little when the origonal beyblade came out so I was very excited to here about Beyblade Metal Fusion/Fight. I'm a middle school student and I have introuduced Beyblading to my friends. My favorite beyblade is Flame Sagittario C145 S and have 8 total beyblades.

welcome fellow blader I hope you enjoy the beyblade metal fusion series and batle until your heart burns out and sagitario is a great starter bey. LET IT RIP!!!!!!!
Welcome to WBO! Have a good time here!
HELLO NEW BLADER!

You have some pretty good beys. Storm Pegasis is an adequate attack type. I would advise Lightning l drago with RF on. Rock leon is an AWESOME bey. Put c145 on him, and put 145 on flame saggitario. WB is the best defense orientated tip ever made in bmf. If you put earth on him to make earth leone c145wb, you will have likely the best defense combination in beyblade metal fusion to date.
Welcome to WBO and good luck!
welcome