Hey Everyone i'm a new member as you can tell and so far I got four HWS blades Storm Pegasus, Flame Saggitario, Dark Bull and Rock Leone, (Hasbro versions) and the Pegasus thunderwhip stadium my first stadium too and it sucks for Pegasus. Anyways I hope ill help out the community ;D
your four beyblades are part of the mfb series not hms
o and welcome to WBO
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:56 AM)Ozuma FL Wrote: your four beyblades are part of the mfb series not hws
o and welcome to WBO
You should really search what "hws" stands for. It is not "HMS".
i know what both are. i misread it and thought the w was an m
(Aug. 08, 2010  5:02 AM)Ozuma FL Wrote: i know what both are. i misread it and thought the w was an m

well at least you know now at first i got confused too but i tought about and understood it Wink
Um...Thunderwhip, good for you to realize that it sucks, anyway, welcome to the WBO
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome to WBO Grin
Thanks Every one!
Nice to meet you and i think that you got a great start of blades and im know you wil help out everyone cause just having an ynew blader is awsome cause we can all share our fun and experience with each other so i hope you have alot fun here and blading but just to tell you im going be the best blader around but it really nicea to meet ya pal an im cool to pm or talk anytime have fun blading!
Welcome to the WBO, burstingblitz.I hope you have fun on the site,make friends,and learn more about beyblading
BurstingBlitz, since you are new,if you need any help on beyblade or on the site you can PM me
(Aug. 08, 2010  9:31 PM)o.v.pegasis Wrote: Nice to meet you and i think that you got a great start of blades and im know you wil help out everyone cause just having an ynew blader is awsome cause we can all share our fun and experience with each other so i hope you have alot fun here and blading but just to tell you im going be the best blader around but it really nicea to meet ya pal an im cool to pm or talk anytime have fun blading!

Yeah actually ive been blading since the plastics but i lost em all when I was little lol i still have some launchers though and i think i had some hms blades too i just barely got started in MFB HWS Stupid
(Aug. 08, 2010  9:41 PM)pegasis Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, burstingblitz.I hope you have fun on the site,make friends,and learn more about beyblading
BurstingBlitz, since you are new,if you need any help on beyblade or on the site you can PM me

Sure thanks no problem Stupid
hey yo i am a new member too, i got a storm pegasis, lighting L drago, burn phoenix, dark wolf , flame sagittario etc. i am a fan of beyblade, so i join WBO well here i am! ;p
wrong place judith. to introduce yourself, make your own page. dont post it on someone elses
sup new member.