New Manga: Battle Revolution

I like to tell u guys that there will be a new manga called Batttle Revolution, these characters are in the making, these characters are just to start the first few chapters off,
Ginta
Toaki
Tyume
Kaoki
Vezma
Jenuji
Wenuji
Yunsi
Kyouju
Shinshi

Story: Ginta a 16 year old boy who compete in a tournament called Battle Revolution to win 500,000 dollar to pay for his mom Operation, Where u got to win the tournament by riding a Motorcycle, shooting and try to stop the other player to reach the finish line, the racing tracks is hardcore and I mean hardcore, Ginta and his friend got to watch out for opponents attack while keeping there eyes on the track, [/align]
cool, but... i think this should be in media
Well manga isn't a media so it should be in General Discussion but I might be wrong
(Sep. 25, 2008  10:38 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: Well manga isn't a media so it should be in General Discussion but I might be wrong

how is manga not a medium you troglodyte

moving to media

also what the hell
(Sep. 25, 2008  10:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  10:38 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: Well manga isn't a media so it should be in General Discussion but I might be wrong

how is manga not a medium you troglodyte

moving to media

also what the hell

what the hell what?
what the hell are you talking about

link to this manga please
(Sep. 25, 2008  11:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: what the hell are you talking about

link to this manga please

A person that I know going to make the characters and another person that have a small company going to draw the chapters when I done with each storyline
This sounds kind of farfecthed at the moment.
(Sep. 25, 2008  11:34 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: This sounds kind of farfecthed at the moment.

people like these kind of stuff, trust me this manga going to be sweet
So let me get this right. You and some friends are going to create your own Manga. If so then drop use a line here because I would be interested in looking at some scans.
(Sep. 25, 2008  11:52 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: So let me get this right. You and some friends are going to create your own Manga. If so then drop use a line here because I would be interested in looking at some scans.

well I am working on the storyline and then I got to send him the storyline in pm so he can go get starting on working on the chapters, the characters are going to be scratch first to see if I like them and then she going to make the characters in manga form after she scratch them and I tell her that I like them or not
Ahhh my dayz, so we will be waiting for some time then....???
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:36 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Ahhh my dayz, so we will be waiting for some time then....???

Well I almost done with the storyline for the first chapter, I am thinking I will send him the one storyline and then make more after
TBH, I would start making the next chapter just as he starts drawing up the first chapter.
How long have you been working on that chapter for?
sorry, guys The manga artist quit on me so the Battle Revolution won't be made but there one person that will do a manga for me for free, I mybe will just do a new manga or the Battle Revolution manga until then, I will be out of here and be gone thinking about characters,storyline and etc

Brad u can close this topic and bye guys