New Jersey Burst tournament!!!

(Dec. 07, 2019  6:13 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  6:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: In case you haven’t noticed, the WBO is volunteer run. Not some fancy business.

Sure it's fan run, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be run well.

Hey. Let's make a new thread for this, okay?
DreamBlade is right. I also took the quiz and it was in late September. Still nothing. I support you Roh'Bel
(Dec. 07, 2019  6:13 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  6:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: In case you haven’t noticed, the WBO is volunteer run. Not some fancy business.

Sure it's fan run, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be run well.

There’s more to life than the WBO. They don’t spend every second checking the WBO. They all have their own life’s to live. Also, I’d like to see you do better.
(Dec. 07, 2019  6:25 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  6:13 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Sure it's fan run, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be run well.

There’s more to life than the WBO. They don’t spend every second checking the WBO. They all have their own life’s to live. Also, I’d like to see you do better.

I made a new thread to discuss this.
I'm.in! Let's go
Yea true this isn't a business thing this is a place where Bladers can be them selfs play around make tournaments if I were a Pro like you guys like Top 5 I would allow it but I can't so stop fighting ik it's breaking rules but there is freedom in this website and I don't think you can boss around people around because we can report what happened here since this is a scene but I won't do that you know why because I respect all of you so stop
(Dec. 07, 2019  6:18 PM)YishYash Wrote: DreamBlade is right. I also took the quiz and it was in late September. Still nothing. I support you Roh'Bel

I have a few “different” answers and I just need to touch that up. I have an error logging in via “normal” (desktop) means. So, I cannot give the WBO the necessary files to keep up with the rankings (unless they want a notepad file). It’s cool; Let the mods take their time. The are normal people just like us with busy lives. 

Also, the tournament is still on! This is an unranked tournament by the way. 

Burst standard tournament!

Saturday December 14th, at 1PM. 

Place: Final Turn Gaming 
120 Market St, Clifton, NJ 07012

The store opens at 12, but I will give everyone some time to get here. We will start at 1PM.
You know I'll be there. I'm excited to be playing, especially without traveling. Nothing against Brooklyn, as those tournaments have been truly awesome, but this local scene is a sweet deal.
(Dec. 11, 2019  11:53 PM)Roh’bel Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  6:18 PM)YishYash Wrote: DreamBlade is right. I also took the quiz and it was in late September. Still nothing. I support you Roh'Bel

I have a few “different” answers and I just need to touch that up. I have an error logging in via “normal” (desktop) means. So, I cannot give the WBO the necessary files to keep up with the rankings (unless they want a notepad file). It’s cool; Let the mods take their time. The are normal people just like us with busy lives. 

The store opens at 12, but I will give everyone some time to get here. We will start at 1PM.

I would have came because I have a wedding to attend to in NJ. But sadly it is on the 22nd Unhappy
I can't wait for this tournament!
Also, I believe he posted in the discord, which I am not a part of because I don't like discord, but it should be known here as well. Knockouts won't be judged as Knockouts if the beyblade bounces back into the arena. You gotta keep the opponent in that pocket if you want that point.
Holy carp really yes!

I wonder if you can use fakes because that be funny ??

But where do we meet at the Game Store because I'm the map it shows me were to go but not the place
Fakes definitely won't be allowed, for the sake of the game's integrity.

On google maps I can see the location just fine, you just need to use the satellite view. For some reason though, it does say this location of the address is the Cardiac Associates of North Jersey. It is without a doubt a game store, Google got that one wrong. The parking lot behind the store is free to use.

Edit - Location on map - https://ibb.co/Y7J5kxL The red circle is the store, the yellow is the allowed parking lot.

Edit 2 - There is also street parking on the side streets and it's a decent location, so you wouldn't have to worry about your vehicle. Just wanted to make that clear as well
Okay thx and second burst is still 2 knock outs are still 1 but if we get hit into the pocket and come right back in it won't count as a point to the person ?
The rules are exactly as you know them, aside from the knockout rule.
Wait how many are coming?
I have no idea. I just wanted to relay that singular rule change.
It's not just us 3 bc then the winners are done

(Dec. 12, 2019  9:19 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Sign up.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...usp=pp_url
How many are coming ?
(Dec. 12, 2019  10:43 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  11:53 PM)Roh’bel Wrote: I have a few “different” answers and I just need to touch that up. I have an error logging in via “normal” (desktop) means. So, I cannot give the WBO the necessary files to keep up with the rankings (unless they want a notepad file). It’s cool; Let the mods take their time. The are normal people just like us with busy lives. 

I would have came because I have a wedding to attend to in NJ. But sadly it is on the 22nd Unhappy

There’s always next time.

(Dec. 13, 2019  1:03 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Holy carp really yes!

I wonder if you can use fakes because that be funny ??

But where do we meet at the Game Store because I'm the map it shows me were to go but not the place
Treat this like a normal tournament.
(Dec. 13, 2019  2:18 AM)Roh’bel Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  10:43 PM)YishYash Wrote: I would have came because I have a wedding to attend to in NJ. But sadly it is on the 22nd Unhappy

There’s always next time.
Of course, ill try and come then.
Tmmw is the day let's go!

Everyone ready
I'm not gonna make it
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:52 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: I'm not gonna make it

There’s always next time
(Dec. 14, 2019  6:29 PM)Roh’bel Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:52 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: I'm not gonna make it

There’s always next time
Is their any venue fee? And how much