New Guy Here!

Hey guys I'm Samurai Pegasis as you have most likely seen already, I live in Ocala Florida so if anybody in the area wants to battle hit me up first Tongue_out . As you can infer from my user, I am a fan of the Pegasis beys, Samurai being the newest one that is coming out in Japan December 1st (Zero G generation). Also as you can probably guess I am a fan of Attack types (which I do prefer over the rest) although I also enjoy using defense types such as Basalt Horogium and Guardian Revizer. For beyblades I use in the order I favor them would be Lightning L-Drago, Samurai Pegasis (when it comes out of course), and Basalt Horogium. Anyways that is all I can think about putting right now I hope to have a good time and meet new Bladers in my area,
Welcome to the WBO~! I see you're already up-to-date with everything going on, so i'm sure you'll have fun here. Make sure to read the rules and the Welcome PM from Kai-V so you can stay out of trouble. If you want to look for tournaments in your area, just look in the WBO General threads to see if there's a thread for you. PM me if you need any help or want a signature/avatar. Smile
~China
Welcome to the WBO! I don't really know what to say, as you seem pretty oriented. Have fun, and stay out of trouble! Grin
Ps. If you need some graphics, don't hesitate to contact me! :3