New Fanfiction website

Hi, some friends and I just started up a new fanfiction website and beyblade is one of the sections we're including so we really need some readers and reviewers
the site is writerscorner.tk
or if that link goes down you can try
darkvixen.freehostia.com

your help is appreciated
I was writing a beyblade fan fic for me and my friends.. but! 1st attempt got to like chapter 8 and then i had to give my usb to my brother cos his stopped working. (Tired mum forced me cos it was his 3rd Usb and i still had 3 that i've had for awhile. so instead i got a 1 GB one lol...) 2nd time well i got to chapter 10 and haven't been able to find it since Term 1 Speechless so i've just given up fanfics for now.. but i'll probably check out the website during my Xmas holidays. Smile
I'll admit I was pretty skeptical hearing about yet another fanfiction site starting out, but I have to say, the first impression is very nice.

I doubt I'll be doing much there, I've gotten past my fanfiction stages 4 years or so ago, but it really does look like a nice site. Easily organized and not too hard on the eyes, wish you guys luck for sure. Hopefully you'll be able to invest in an actual domain name rather than a .tk, which was most of the source of my skepticism.
Haha well as least u liked it a bit. We put it together on a whim because we felt we needed another medium to get our work out and a lot of the other sites have experienced a lot of hate towards certain fics. I have industry basic html and java knowledge, but if the site really takes off I will consider getting a domain for it and hosting it properly.
Right now, our writers just need a lot of support =] keep the beyblade spirit alive =]