New FMA Anime confirmed

It doesn't seem like FUNimation will ever get a new DragonBall series, but they get a new FMA one?

Ehhh, hope it's not a continuation of the original series and movie.
Why in the hell would you want a new DragonBall series?
I want a new DragonBall series that corrects all the mistakes the original made, and by original I mean "Z". Toriyama didn't write 22 Minutes of shouting.
huh...i wonder if they will try to recon into the manga or..
you mean retcon the anime to follow the manga?

i never read the manga but apparently some manga exclusive characters on the front there, so there you go
cool

I remember you were the one who suggested FMA to me like 4 years ago Artie.
holy asdhflajwehflkjasdhf it's ling ahweruhasldkfjhawelrkfuhalskfjh

its linggggg oh god oh god

+1000000 hype
(Aug. 21, 2008  5:54 AM)Artie Wrote: you mean retcon the anime to follow the manga?

i never read the manga but apparently some manga exclusive characters on the front there, so there you go
I think that it's more of an alternate series. The manga is seemingly coming to an end, so Bones chose to animate that too. Instead of retconning the first anime series, I hope it'll be just like the manga.
Illllllllll
dude I loved the OVA, was so awsome. series was good too, but I avoided it during its initial hype.
huuuuh WHAAT

Hope it will turn out good.
Sweet. I liked the original one and since I never followed the manga, I'll be looking forward to this new series.
Awesome, i really enjoyed the original FMA series, i hope this is just as good!
dude manga mind, blown, oh god, oh god..

yes yes yes yes yes yes x 1000

you guys will finally see proper FMA
(Aug. 21, 2008  4:34 PM)bugturtles Wrote: i hated it after....

thanks for spoiling everyone who hasnt seen FMA
(Aug. 21, 2008  5:40 PM)Artie Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2008  4:34 PM)bugturtles Wrote: i hated it after hughes died

thanks for spoiling everyone who hasnt seen FMA

I think it's been out long enough that anybody that doesn't already know probably doesn't care to know.
kind of like how elmo spoiled death note for brad, right?

its an inane argument
I loved the FMA anime and i really hope this new series is good, did any of you see the movie. The movie was great i wonder if they plan to make another movie as well.
8[

I don't mind the series itself but ohhhh goooodd the fans. I swear FMA has the most retarded fandom ever.
I thought the movie was quite good Joyful_3
They'll probably make a new movie at some point.
(Aug. 22, 2008  11:49 AM)Carina Wrote: 8[

I don't mind the series itself but ohhhh goooodd the fans. I swear FMA has the most retarded fandom ever.

Have you met a Narutard before?