[New Brunswick, Canada] BeyDay 2011 [Champion's Bey Spinoff]

We have been debating for over a few months now, and I think my team is ready to host a BeyDay tournament. We are holding it here in New Brunswick, Canada, and we were hoping to see some bladers out there! If you wish to help support our small group, we'd gladly accept the assistance. We're trying to plan it for somewhere around maybe 50 people to be there, and date is not yet set for sure, but somewhere in the week of May 21st (either weekend works.) I know this is a poor choice, but I can rent out my school, and right now I have the Cafetorium, the student lounge, and the courtyard rented out for he Tournament.

Leave some feedback please!
Yes, I know.. Double post bump, woohoo..

Alright everyone. May is coming up VERY quickly, and if we're to hold BeyDay 2011, we're going to need some SERIOUS funding. Sending in Stadiums or cash would be a great help, hell even some new Bey for a boost on Rentals. We have our time and place picked out, but we need YOUR support to have it running well!
Post an Event Proposal, otherwise you are not allowed to create a new topic for an unapproved tournament.