New Blader Ready To Rumble!

Iam 19 years old and I love finding and using new combos. I've been playing beyblades since they came out forever ago (When Spin Dragoon and Wing Defenser were New). Iam really into the new metal fusion/masters/fury beyblades. I started with storm pegasis and flame sagitario now I have almost all of them! Anyway I love making up new combos and trying out other peoples customs I enjoy battling competetive top tier beys against my own customs and see what works well. If you have any customs you wanna share, please feel free to send me there specs!
Welcome to the wbo! Read the introduction letter that Kai-V sent you and have a great time
Welcome the the WBO, please read the rules. Also instead of saying metal fight/masters/fury, say MFB(Metal Fight Beyblade,) this is the Japanese name, masters being mfb explosion, and fury being mfp 4D. Also, check for local tournaments , or if there are non, once you read the tournament rules enough (please note they are different than the WBO rules.) Have a good time here also. Smile