New Blader

Hey. I'm a new Blader. I remember collecting the plastic generation as a little kid and I still have them. My favorite character is Kai Hiwatari and favorite beyblade is Dranzer. I live in Pennsylvania. Hope to join a tournament someday.
What part of PA do you live in? If you're close to Philadelphia I plan to host tournaments in the summer maybe sooner
You got old gen beys, out of curiosity which ones you got
(Mar. 19, 2017  7:57 PM)YamiPoyoChan Wrote: Philadelphia

nice i hope you can make it to my next tournament. looks like Philly's burst community might be pretty big. i can only hope
(Mar. 19, 2017  11:29 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: You got old gen beys, out of curiosity which ones you got
Hi. I have draciel f and v, roller defenser, trygle, driger v, trygle 2, dragoon v, dark effigy g, galman, pumpkin king, kid draciel, galzzly, dragon s (clear blue version), dranzer g and dragoon g (lights and sounds which don't work any more)
(Mar. 20, 2017  1:34 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: nice i hope you can make it to my next tournament. looks like Philly's burst community might be pretty big. i can only hope
I live pretty close to philly also but i am a little to young to host an event when do u think you will hold your next tournament
(Apr. 06, 2017  3:43 AM)JKGaming Wrote: I live pretty close to philly also but i am a little to young to host an event when do u think you will hold your next tournament
Most likely summer
(Mar. 19, 2017  7:22 PM)YamiPoyoChan Wrote: Hey. I'm a new Blader. I remember collecting the plastic generation as a little kid and I still have them. My favorite character is Kai Hiwatari and favorite beyblade is Dranzer. I live in Pennsylvania. Hope to join a tournament someday.

Welcome YamiPoyoChan! I sell plastic beys, so if you're ever interested in collecting plastic beys, please feel free to have a look at my eBay page Smile
I'm based in UK, and ship internationally too (via eBay)