New "Blader".

Hello to all, I'm Brad/Sinful. I've been lurking around for about the last 10 minutes & I've noticed there's a Higher-up/Possible owner named Brad as well? Not a very common name, Grin Go Us! Anyway, watching my little brother watch the New "BeyBlade" Series, along with the new toys I find them....annoying. I much more like the original ones. I remember playing with them when I was younger. I started looking around my house & I sadly found nothing. So I started looking around for the original, and stumbled around this site. Grin I hope this Is an active community.
hi i hope you like it here and dont worry this site is quite active
Welcome to the WBO and yes we are very active and most of us are very friendly
Welcome to the WBO! The owner is Brad, but he "doesn't work for the WBO..." anymore according to his sig. The person in charge here is now Kai-V.
Hey~! Welcome to WBO And i'm glad someone else finds the new ones annoying Tongue_out_wink
want battle me ill beat u for sure with my pegusus
what are u dark wolf or something comeon lets blade 3...2...1...LET IT RIP!!!
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:39 AM)Original_BB_4ev Wrote: Hey~! Welcome to WBO And i'm glad someone else finds the new ones annoying Tongue_out_wink

so are u
(Jan. 07, 2011  8:39 PM)Sinful Wrote: Hello to all, I'm Brad/Sinful. I've been lurking around for about the last 10 minutes & I've noticed there's a Higher-up/Possible owner named Brad as well?

Yes, He's called Bey Brad, he was the one who created this site, but he does not work for the WBO anymore.

Welcome to the WBO!