New Beyblade World Chapionships?

hey there! i've been a faithful fan to the beyblading sport for some years now, unfortunately, i found out too late about the world championship tournament in 2004 to enter. does anyone else know about or heard any rumors about a new one? since metal fight beyblade is new to the scene, there may be a new championship. what do you guys think?
I thought you were gonna tell us if there is any, but I'm guessing and saying yes "Later".
Also I'm not sure If this thread will be closed because you placed it in the WBO General thread.
If Hasbro decides to do one, you'll have to wait until fall 2010, when Beyblade: Metal Fusion comes out.
Since there is absolutely no news about a World Championship for Beyblade : Metal Fusion, that we cannot organise one ourselves for obvious reasons and that such topic would not really belong in this forum because it would not be organised by the World Beyblade Organization, I suppose I should close this thread.

Keep looking around in (late) 2010-2011 to know if a World Championship will be hosted. Otherwise, we do not know.