New Beyblade System! (Concept Art coming soon!)

Guardian Protector (GP) - Sucsessor to the BC, BP, and FB. The design resembles that of the FB

Energy Ring (ER) - Sucsessor to the AR and original Energy ring. Same concept as the old energy ring but it brings back elements from the ARs

? (undecided) -something made of metal.. possibly a weight disk or metal wheel type of thing...

Spin Gear (SG) - Reincarnation as the original Spin Gear. Serves a similar purpose.

Blade Track (BT) - Remake of the Spin Track. Similar in purpose and design. holds the Spin Gear

Preformance Tip (PT) - Same as MFB PTs. Attached to the BT.

Concept arts coming soon!!!!
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:13 AM)Leonwind Wrote: Guardian Protector (GP) - Sucsessor to the BC, BP, and FB. The design resembles that of the FB

Energy Ring (ER) - Sucsessor to the AR and original Energy ring. Same concept as the old energy ring but it brings back elements from the ARs

? (undecided) -something made of metal.. possibly a weight disk or metal wheel type of thing...

Spin Gear (SG) - Reincarnation as the original Spin Gear. Serves a similar purpose.

Blade Track (BT) - Remake of the Spin Track. Similar in purpose and design. holds the Spin Gear

Preformance Tip (PT) - Same as MFB PTs. Attached to the BT.

Concept arts coming soon!!!!

Arent these all basically the HMS series??? Or like HMS and Plastics combined?
basicly, my idea takes elements from all the beyblade systems in existance. This system i thought of was based on the thought that MFB and HMS never lived up to the amount of customization the plastics had. also, I hate how there is only 1 or 2 left spinning mfb blades and that it isnt as customizable as right spin beys. the addition if a spin gear would fix this. i didnt think making beys spin eathier way by choice without changing parts would help either. less customization that way...

Basicly i looked at every pro and con from each generation of beyblade and decided i wanted to combine them so that the end result has more pros than cons. by taking the best elements from each series, you cancel out all the things that sucked about each series.
Why can't we just have the original system back except it being just as small as HMS or Metal Fight/Fusion? Also with the awesome Polycarbonate materials. Oh, and all bits have a protective overlay just like the classic series.

(P.S., this means I am partly with your idea here.)
Dude I had the same idea but what if you took the classic ingine gear and making it spin track like