New B-Daman topic(specifically to discuss the PROPER revival that just occured)

All of them are Zero, not Zero 2.
Of the Zero and Zero 2 series on eBay, you could've got these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-Battle-B-Dama...3526wt_938

http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-Battle-B-Dama...3523wt_938

And okay, this isn't Zero 2, but the Speed Loaders from this model can be somewhat decent.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-Battle-B-Dama...3389wt_938

Wut!?
Wait, what? Battle Bdaman is still running? Well then, I know the next thing i'm doing, and that's GETTING ONE!
wow i remember B-Damon! Another one of my favorite customizable toys from when i was a kid.

While i don't have the money right now, I really hope North America gets a piece of this revival as well
Dear TT, Shopro, and whoever else helps TT make animes off thier toys,

Don't make one for B-Daman, I beg you. It may work for your mech based franchises, but not with this. If you care at all about your fans, don't make a new B-Daman anime =( I remember loving the toys as a kid, but the show was pointless
Lol, I was thinking of designing a system that will use a special friction-intensive design that will make firing marbles actually pack a punch. Unless the retro B-Daman already work at that capacity than never mind. I will have to think it through again.
(Jun. 21, 2011  11:52 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Lol, I was thinking of designing a system that will use a special friction-intensive design that will make firing marbles actually pack a punch. Unless the retro B-Daman already work at that capacity than never mind. I will have to think it through again.

There's a few friction-based designs utilizing small rubber strips on the parts that hold the marbles (ironically called the "Hold Parts").

You could always think of something more along the lines of transferring energy, such as Impact Shark's "pull back handle, push trigger for massive power" feature.

I think air compression systems would be a bit too much, ha.
when are the new ones going to be available? i cant seem to find any and that blue one looks pimped out.
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:25 AM)Richard_Rose Wrote: The new B-Daman hero and his B-Daman?

Looks completely different to the manga preview. Chocked_2
I still have my Bdaman firing marbles, but no sign of a Bdaman T^T, probably in a box, it's either the black one, or the legendary grey one with overdose of stickers... I also believe I had 2 rapid fire units, and a power aiming cannon thing.

My mission is to find them XD
sorry for double post

B Daman

now thats what i call a B Daman lol

I don't like it tho, as its not the tradition shooting method....
i used to get battle B daman (but i think i got fakes as some of my parts are broken). yesterday i searched for my parts, i just need two parts to make a working battle B daman, so i think i may go to china town and get some there (i cant afford real battle B daman as i can only get them on the internet, and i do not really play competitively)

personally, i would love this B Daman: does anyone know how good it is?

i also used to have Lightning Kahn (its parts are missing), all that i remember about it is that it was freaking powerful
I remember having Cobalt Blade, some kind of Fireblaze (lol), and one that looked like the grey on next to the blondie in the pic above. Looking it up, those RCs are HUGE!!!
Just got two DHB armors!
I could post all my CoroCoro B-daman stuff about the new series if anyone wants it.
EDIT: http://takaratomy.co.jp/products/b-daman...index.html all new products so far
callum
I don't know what the hell that is, but I want it.
NAO
Anyways, are the new B-Daman up for sale yet? Considering importing one, even though I have no one to play with. And ShinobiKid, sure post it, I'm interested.
(Jun. 26, 2011  11:12 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: sorry for double post

B Daman

now thats what i call a B Daman lol

I don't like it tho, as its not the tradition shooting method....

I don't see why; Crash as a series is generally more ergonomic than previous series (though the grips could have used less edges and more curves to not dig into the hands). It's like doing the sideways handgun grip.

When I played with the previous series, I hated how cramped and crunched I had to get my hands to be able to fire if I wasn't using parts that can be used as grips.
(Jul. 07, 2011  2:39 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote: Just got two DHB armors!
I could post all my CoroCoro B-daman stuff about the new series if anyone wants it.

do it
I decided i don't like that thing i posted few days ago, i like the old retro B-Daman, I cant find my Wing Ninja Crying
http://shinobikid.wordpress.com/b-daman-corocoro-scans/
There. on my carpy website. Click to make them bigger.
Woah, in the picture he's only using one hand to shoot! Does this mean the trigger won't be so damn hard to push? (or am I just really weak?) Gasp
(Jul. 08, 2011  5:29 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Woah, in the picture he's only using one hand to shoot! Does this mean the trigger won't be so damn hard to push? (or am I just really weak?) Gasp

Who knows? If thet'd put two hands it would have taken up a LOT of space I guess. I wish I could do that. Hey, I can!
It turns out Oneside Sharks is designed for one hand.
If this series ever makes it to America (Cross Fight), Lego would probably make a Technic series based on small scale robot figures shooting plastic marbles.
(Jul. 09, 2011  1:32 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: If this series ever makes it to America (Cross Fight), Lego would probably make a Technic series based on small scale robot figures shooting plastic marbles.

That's called Bionicle.
Nah, you're right. But they already have a big line up of new series right now.
(Jul. 09, 2011  1:32 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: If this series ever makes it to America (Cross Fight), Lego would probably make a Technic series based on small scale robot figures shooting plastic marbles.

why would they do that?

personally i do not think they will