New Anime for 2009

Poll: What do you think is going to be the new BIG anime of America?

BEYBLADE
47.37%
Soul Eater
10.53%
Reborn
15.79%
Queen's Blade
0%
Black Lagoon 3
5.26%
Big Windup
0%
Other
21.05%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
Something that is based in WW2 and the countries are classed as people? How weird.
(Jan. 16, 2009  4:27 PM)Zander Wrote: Something that is based in WW2 and the countries are classed as people? How weird.

But it's really funny and cute.

Plus the UK does know about it. I know numerous people who are going to do Hetalia cosplays at the next UK Expo. You're clearly hanging with the wrong people. Wink
(Jan. 16, 2009  8:07 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  4:27 PM)Zander Wrote: Something that is based in WW2 and the countries are classed as people? How weird.

Plus the UK does know about it. I know numerous people who are going to do Hetalia cosplays at the next UK Expo. You're clearly hanging with the wrong people. Wink

i meant people who are actually important
(Jan. 16, 2009  8:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  8:07 PM)Rocky Wrote: Plus the UK does know about it. I know numerous people who are going to do Hetalia cosplays at the next UK Expo. You're clearly hanging with the wrong people. Wink

.................did you just put down a whole country? Gasp

Crying
that isn't what i said at all

i just put down cosplayers
(Jan. 16, 2009  8:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: that isn't what i said at all

Well I did wonder as you said before that most countires probably didn't know about it.......and then said you meant important people and being as you never actually said anything about any people before I thought you were referring to the countries comment.........enough explainging. Pinching_eyes_2
To-LOVE-Ru.
Next big anime for '09 lol
(Jan. 16, 2009  8:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  8:07 PM)Rocky Wrote:

In other words, I'm not important. Thanks.
(Jan. 16, 2009  10:04 PM)Zander Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  8:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i meant people who are actually important

I wouldn't take it too seriously. Brad's cosplayed himself before anyways.
(Jan. 16, 2009  11:10 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  10:04 PM)Zander Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  8:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i meant people who are actually important

I wouldn't take it too seriously. Brad's cosplayed himself before anyways.

correct, but i've done a lot of horrible things i wish i hadn't when i was younger so
(Jan. 16, 2009  8:30 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: To-LOVE-Ru.

No.
Midnight Secretary.
Aw.....cosplayings fun. Smile You didn't enjoy it even a bit? Unhappy
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:24 AM)Rocky Wrote: Aw.....cosplayings fun. Smile You didn't enjoy it even a bit? Unhappy

I can guarantee he enjoyed the attention he got from girls.
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:25 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:24 AM)Rocky Wrote: Aw.....cosplayings fun. Smile You didn't enjoy it even a bit? Unhappy

I can guarantee he enjoyed the attention he got from girls.

pretty much this
Don't get me wrong, I have had the chance to cosplay yet but I will one day.
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:29 AM)Zander Wrote: Don't get me wrong, I have had the chance to cosplay yet but I will one day.

then how was i even referring to you with that comment
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:29 AM)Zander Wrote: Don't get me wrong, I have had the chance to cosplay yet but I will one day.

then how was i even referring to you with that comment

I don't know, I seem to have missed the plot here.
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:23 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  8:30 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: To-LOVE-Ru.

No.
Midnight Secretary.

I'm sorry but Mangas serialized by Jump has always been more main stream for the most part.
Don't get me wrong, I just wikied it and it sounds awesome! In fact starting to read it now. >>
(Jan. 16, 2009  8:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: that isn't what i said at all

;___;

Anyways, yeah APH is the type of series that could hit a LOT of sore spots with certain countries, like with the whole thing about the Korea character. But at the same time, none of the characters are immune so idk. I just feel really bad for the artist because he was looking so forward to seeing his webcomic animated on TV and now he can't.
If you guys aren't already, you should all be watching Michiko e Hatchin. Killer show.
reborn will get big here
I hope the VA's for Ryohei and Lambo (both 5 yr and Older) will have voice's similar to their original ones. Those two characters are the only ones I really care about in terms of how the dubbed voice will meet the intended personality.

Every other character I don't really care about lmfao.
If it goes to FUNi they may give actual children the role (akin to Aaron Dismuke's Al in FMA1).

If it goes to BEI or Viz and is sent to LA, it'll get women.

If it goes to Viz or BEI and is sent to Ocean it's a mixed bag.

EDIT- In regards to BT.

Soul Eater has already been licensed by FUNi, so my post wouldn't make sense.
(Jan. 19, 2009  2:53 AM)rooneyt Wrote: reborn will get big here

Most Jump Anime do get big in the US.