New

Hi everyone i wan it to say it's nice being here for a new person i want it to know where i can buy TT beys and good combos.
Welcome To the WBO I'm your Dead Blader LJ, a good place to by TT bey is Amazon there are some other websites to but be careful of fakes.
Welcome to the WBO, I would make my [insert name] the [insert number] joke but I can't think of how to put it.
btw to spot a fake the box is normally in bad condition if you get it (decals will be blurry) and a fake bey smells like a rotten egg (to spot it online they will normally be super cheap and don't have pictures of the product) it will normally have incorrect or missing parts and for beys from a triple booster or random booster DON'T TRUST SINGLE LISTINGS.

this is DJCAT8608's guide on fake beyblades, you will thank me later when you know how to spot fake stuff
whats good
here are 3 good combos for the GT format

Judgement Achilles Blitz Quick dash (dash driver has tighter spring) -Goku (layerweight)
Lord Spriggan Around Xtend+
Master Diabolos Paradox Rise
Welcome to the WBO and enjoy your stay, make sure to follow the rules and stuff.
Somethings that new members normally mess up:
Try not to necropost (3 months without posting is a no no in most cases).
Try staying on the topic of the thread the best you can.
Avoid small posts that do not contribute for the thread in question (Like a "cool", normally you want content on your posts)
About buying beys, I can't help with that unfortunately. My knowledge on buying TT is limited and I'm not from your country either, so my options are different from yours.
I typically buy on eBay because it’s usually the cheapest place. Beware of fakes tho, they can contain lead and are just lower quality than TT. Some ways to tell if something is fake is based on the price, if it’s under $10 chances are it’s fake, so if it seems too good to be true chances are it is. Another way to tell is the brand, if something is listed as unbranded it’s safe to assume it’s just fake. On the boxes it should also show TT on it, typically located on the top right of the box. If you see the Flame or SB brand then it’s fake. There are other fake brands than those two but they’re the most common. If it has a green elephants it’s still real, just the Korean version of the bey which is virtually identical to the original TT.
(Mar. 20, 2022  1:40 AM)Jortaro_Kujo Wrote: Hi everyone i wan it to say it's nice being here for a new person i want it to know where i can buy TT beys and good combos.

Sup
MallofToys is a really good sight if you can't find what you want anywhere else
have fun here
(Mar. 23, 2022  6:46 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO and enjoy your stay, make sure to follow the rules and stuff.
Avoid small posts that do not contribute for the thread in question (Like a "cool", normally you want content on your posts)
About buying beys, I can't help with that unfortunately. My knowledge on buying TT is limited and I'm not from your country either, so my options are different from yours.

Sorry for not being on for not being on for a while i was having family isseus
(Apr. 08, 2022  5:35 PM)Jortaro_Kujo Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  6:46 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO and enjoy your stay, make sure to follow the rules and stuff.

Sorry for not being on for not being on for a while i was having family issues*

hope the issues are being resolved.

Beysandbricks and Mall of Toys are both great places for buying TT Beys, but for the former don't buy anything tagged as "Unbranded", as these are fakes. Don't make my mistake on buying a fake Jolt'
(Apr. 08, 2022  8:05 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2022  5:35 PM)Jortaro_Kujo Wrote: Sorry for not being on for not being on for a while i was having family issues*

hope the issues are being resolved.

Beysandbricks and Mall of Toys are both great places for buying TT Beys, but for the former don't buy anything tagged as "Unbranded", as these are fakes. Don't make my mistake on buying a fake Jolt'

Thanks my grandma will get better soon