Nevermind the Beyblade: No MFLibraC145WB Ruling

Poll: Should LibraC145WB be banned for Nevermind the Beyblade?

It should be banned
41.18%
It should be allowed
35.29%
Libra should be allowed, but only on a lower track
23.53%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
A fair few people have asked about MFLibraC145WB now, and whether or not it will be allowed for tournament use at the Nevermind the Beyblade event.

So with the permission of the moderators, if it's what people want then I'll ask for it to be a restricted use event.

The main reason that people want MFLibraC145WB to be banned, is that is stops a lot of people from taking the risk of using attack type beyblades, leading to a constant choice by players of either stamina or defense types.

This makes the game extremely boring for a lot of people.

The choices for the tournament are above, please vote carefully.
i think we should leave the blades to takara-tomy and hasbro, but if someone constantly uses the blade to piss people off, then they should be asked to use it rarely
libra was banned completely in BEY BLAZE, and it turned it into a very even fun competition.
I say BAN IT because if we don't then people will use it too much all because they know it dominates the game.
Hopefully the WBO will announce its decision shortly.
I voted Ban last night as I always get owned by libras and i would like to have a chance at winning for ONCE instead of being /8/9/10th all the time Tongue_out
no way it cant be banned libra is a sick bey
you cant disagree since when did us bladers hate other blades
wbo: you obviously haven't been here for a long time there was a thread about it this and i assure you all commitee voted ban it majority of people who are here said ban it and even people who said 'no don't ban it' now want to ban, all because Libra C145WB dominates the game apart from stamina types which turns beyblade into a rock paper scissors game which is incredibly boring and not fun.
(Jan. 28, 2010  7:34 PM)wbo Wrote: no way it cant be banned libra is a sick bey
you cant disagree since when did us bladers hate other blades

Are you even coming to the event?
the old mold AKA the weaker and less heavy version should be aloud but the new one the stronger and heavier one shouldnt
There is less than a gram difference in the moulds, I'm changing that Beywiki article, it's quite misleading.
We've made a decision, seriously.

Nevermind the Beyblade was a lot more enjoyable without Libra, anyway.