Nerf General.

My lord, those look sexy...but who's really going to mess with the VULCAN?
Alot of People dont like the Vulcan and IMO Stampede is better.
Pffft. The only really good mods for FA guns are higher voltage. Other then that, it's useless.
If you go to a large NERF war with a Recon, prepare to get whooped. Recons don't shoot very far, even modded. The LongShot is a good buy, lots of mods. A lot of LongShots can shoot 120+ feet with the correct mods done. However, you have to reload each dart one by one.
For newer modders, try something like the NightFinder, Recon, LongShot and Maverick. When you get skilled, then a BBB is a nice thing to mod.
I tried to Mod my NF. It broke.... Dunno what I did Wrong.

I might Try a Maverick. PM me how Nano Plz.

Im Getting my first Airsoft soon. I may not be into Nerf much Anymore I probably will though. Nothing stops me. XD

My next Buy will be a Longshot I have worked it out Ages ago. Maybe for my Bday as my priority is Beyblade ATM.

This is me and my bro's Current Collection.

Raider, Recon, 2 Maverick's, 2 NF's, 1 Rapidfire (Uncertain). I have a Couple buzzbee carp.....
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:39 AM)Nano Wrote: Pffft. The only really good mods for FA guns are higher voltage. Other then that, it's useless.
If you go to a large NERF war with a Recon, prepare to get whooped. Recons don't shoot very far, even modded. The LongShot is a good buy, lots of mods. A lot of LongShots can shoot 120+ feet with the correct mods done. However, you have to reload each dart one by one.
For newer modders, try something like the NightFinder, Recon, LongShot and Maverick. When you get skilled, then a BBB is a nice thing to mod.

I'm more of a CQC (Close-Quarters Combat) type of person. My aim is SO much better then. XD That's why I prefer short-range guns and melee weapons. Especially since the Recon looks closer to a semi-automatic.

Then again, I might just get a Stampede, a Recon, and a bunch of clips.
I love Clips.

Just the feeling of sliding back the Cocking mechanism sliding The button getting the clip Quickly reloading and then SHOVE it back in with some force Smile

Feels so intense and Macho.
Yeah, the way I envisioned it, with the Bandolier and Vest, and the double-flip clip attachment, I can try reloading faster in awesome ways. Also, since the Stampede has a high-capacity mag, and it comes with three, that's just pure SEX. But I'd rather not use the drums, since it makes it look bulkier (and feels somewhat bulkier) than it should.

Though, if I plan on using two guns that require clips, I'm gonna be wasting a lot more ammo than I should. So I'll probably also double-up with a Barricade. And a CQC. I can pull some fun knife assassinations.
I got the Bandolier belt for my Recon. I fire from the waist with it, but I can fire faster. It may not be accurate, but it sure is fun making people dance ^^. I also marked on my clips with numbers, that way I know how many darts I have left. I also NEVER use the barrel attachment, 1) It lowers range of a almost range-less gun 2) I took at apart. I'm a dead eye with my Recon, that is if I have good darts that aren't destroyed.
Does anyone know how much a longstrike usually costs?
(Apr. 17, 2011  7:36 PM)Sasagawa Wrote: Does anyone know how much a longstrike usually costs?

Between $20-35 depending on where you live.
i own a strikefire, vulcan, and barricade. i want the new speedload 6 and a deploy.
(Apr. 17, 2011  7:43 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  7:36 PM)Sasagawa Wrote: Does anyone know how much a longstrike usually costs?

Between $20-35 depending on where you live.

Pffff. In our rip off Country of Australia You would be lucky to get them for 40....O you'd be lucky to even find them.
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:42 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Pffff. In our rip off Country of Australia You would be lucky to get them for 40....O you'd be lucky to even find them.

40 USD? That's to much for a gun that doesn't shoot far...

I just noticed something, I only have a Recon and a NF. Yet, I know a lot about other guns.
Haha America is Cheap. (That's a good thing) Its Equivelant to about 45 USD.

In australia alot of Stores are Shutting down (Especially Book stores) Because so many peope buy Online Cheaper.

Anyway back On ToPic. Have any of you guys ever been to a Organized nerf war?

I have yet to be in a organized NERF war. If I would go to one, I would need to make a lot of Stefans and buy a BBB and do some major modding on it.
HAHAHA, No organized NERF war! Why haven't you took your time to acually have like a NERF tournement?
We should make are own Nerf team woulden't that be neet!
I'm having a Go at Modding my Maverick today. I'm scared ...

I don't know what I would do without My Maverick.
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:59 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I'm having a Go at Modding my Maverick today. I'm scared ...

I don't know what I would do without My Maverick.

Don't worry. Australian people are natural modders.

Perhaps buy a better gun?
Off Topic: Hey Nano do you still play with dolls!
Anyway you should buy a new gun to save you the stress & Why did i put that?
Haha. Im Still nervous.

Yeah this is my List. 1. Longshot $30 2. Stampede $45 3. (Maybe a Secondary Suggestions?)
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:05 PM)Sasukia Wrote: Off Topic: Hey Nano do you still play with dolls!

What the Hell?

@Chupa
NF's are a must. They're small and fire farther then most guns. Also a BBB is a must if you want something to make major mods on.
Oh Yeah! Modded my Maverick after like 1 hour doing it.......
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:24 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Oh Yeah! Modded my Maverick after like 1 hour doing it.......

1 hour????? 20 min at most for me...

Is it better now??
Im not sure. Im gonna Compare it against my Bro's.
I got shot by an Elements something or NightFinder at Cye's beyblade tourney today. I got headshotted....5 TIMES.

I didn't know you can increase the range by placing a rubber band on the pulling thing.

(Apr. 17, 2011  7:27 PM)Nano Wrote: I got the Bandolier belt for my Recon. I fire from the waist with it, but I can fire faster. It may not be accurate, but it sure is fun making people dance ^^. I also marked on my clips with numbers, that way I know how many darts I have left. I also NEVER use the barrel attachment, 1) It lowers range of a almost range-less gun 2) I took at apart. I'm a dead eye with my Recon, that is if I have good darts that aren't destroyed.

So you can tighten the bandolier around yours waist then?