Nerf General.

You beat everyone with it Unless someone has a better Gun.

That was so Funny I am so Sig'ing this when I make one of them.
(Mar. 14, 2011  3:38 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: I would suggest buying the Alpha Trooper CS-18. I beat everyone with it, unless somebody has a stronger gun.

If that's the case, then I recommend the Reflex unmodded. I beat everyone with it unless they have a better gun...
I have a Switch shot Ex-3 (the thingy that comes with the game)

love it 'cause its quite funny to shoot on my mother...

x2 nighte finder

and got the huge gun made of two gun
I want to buy two NFs, then glue them together. After I paint them I'll have a Plasma Pistol!!!!

I will post pics of my sweet NF when I get the chance :3
Man, I love Nerf guns. The bullets are so easy to lose if you play outside.

I wish I could actually get some but my parents would say that that's not "ladylike" -____-
(Mar. 18, 2011  8:11 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I wish I could actually get some but my parents would say that that's not "ladylike" -____-

But Beyblade is??

Took the AR out of my NF. The barrel was glued so I tried to cut through the glue with a knife. I then looked at my shelf, and saw my pipe cutter. That made it A LOT easier Tongue_out
nerf is the best i play moded wars with my friends we use gun that shoot like 50 metres and we use hard plastic tip bullets it gives a reasone not to get shot it stigns so badly there called stinger
(Mar. 19, 2011  12:03 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  8:11 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I wish I could actually get some but my parents would say that that's not "ladylike" -____-

But Beyblade is??

Took the AR out of my NF. The barrel was glued so I tried to cut through the glue with a knife. I then looked at my shelf, and saw my pipe cutter. That made it A LOT easier Tongue_out

Nah, they get mad at me for that too. I just pull the 'ol "it teaches you physics", and then everything's good. Smile
Nerfing teaches physics too. Angle of the projectile. And if your take them apart (like me) it helps with remembering stuff.
(Mar. 18, 2011  8:11 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Man, I love Nerf guns. The bullets are so easy to lose if you play outside.

I wish I could actually get some but my parents would say that that's not "ladylike" -____-
So I'm not the only one who's noticed this? That's why I only shoot inside. Also, I didn't know you were a girl. XD

I never knew people actually play this like airsoft. Like, I knew some people did, but I didn't know how big of games they had. How do they tell their bullets apart when it's time to clean up? XD
Bullets are relatively cheap so I dont really care.

Nano post a Vid of that Animal of a NF shooting 1 Km aswell Smile

I just saw a Stampede at a Target for 100$ And they were actually Advertising it heaps!!!
(Mar. 20, 2011  3:06 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Bullets are relatively cheap so I dont really care.

Nano post a Vid of that Animal of a NF shooting 1 Km aswell Smile

I just saw a Stampede at a Target for 100$ And they were actually Advertising it heaps!!!

I will after I buy some cpvc pipe. I tried replacing the barrel with brass, but the glue wouldn't stay.

twin
Most people use stefans (homemade darts) So they are made differentially. Also for $10, you can make at least 100 darts. That makes losing some no problem Smile
(Mar. 20, 2011  8:48 PM)Nano Wrote: Most people use stefans (homemade darts) So they are made differentially. Also for $10, you can make at least 100 darts. That makes losing some no problem Smile
That's just weird...

I still don't understand why some people do this as a sport. Paintball is better. Not to mention you know when you get hit with a paintball. Leave the Nerf guns to the kiddies and pick up a paintball gun.
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:55 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: That's just weird...

I still don't understand why some people do this as a sport. Paintball is better. Not to mention you know when you get hit with a paintball. Leave the Nerf guns to the kiddies and pick up a paintball gun.

-__- Don't like the topic at hand, then GET OUT! :p

If I buy another Reflex I'll try to make a "Golden Gun" like the one from James Bond. I had one made before, I just had to paint it. But then it broke Unhappy
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:55 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  8:48 PM)Nano Wrote: Most people use stefans (homemade darts) So they are made differentially. Also for $10, you can make at least 100 darts. That makes losing some no problem Smile
That's just weird...

Maybe Practice For Paintball? They cant take a Hit? Not old Enough? Cheaper? Fun? Just some Guesses...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuouekHcDcM
[Image: SP_A0971.jpg]
My precious Night Finder ^____^
Between me & my brothers we have quite a collection but not as big as some others. We share:
3 barricades (awesome because we can dual wield them)
1 Raider
1 Longstrike
1 Firefly Rev
1 Recon
1 Alpha Trooper
Want to get a Vulcan & a Longshot in the future & plan on making a movie

Best nerf movie on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVKnF26qFFM Watch it, it's awesome.
I really want the Drum Magazines, but I think I can still do enough on my own with regular clips. Less cluttery.

I need a new gun, since my Maverick and Nite Finder broke. I'll probably pick up one or two Recon CS-6's, a couple of clips, probably two Nerf Sword and Shields, and...something else. I'll need a third gun...I feel like the Stampede ECS is overkill...a third Recon CS-6? XD I'd rather have smaller, compact guns, and I'm a fan of the clip series.
Today Hong Kong is doing an AD about a new SMG or anyway.
That's crazy,the model is holding two guns at the same time?
How can he load new bullets?
(Apr. 16, 2011  8:43 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I really want the Drum Magazines, but I think I can still do enough on my own with regular clips. Less cluttery.

I need a new gun, since my Maverick and Nite Finder broke. I'll probably pick up one or two Recon CS-6's, a couple of clips, probably two Nerf Sword and Shields, and...something else. I'll need a third gun...I feel like the Stampede ECS is overkill...a third Recon CS-6? XD I'd rather have smaller, compact guns, and I'm a fan of the clip series.
Hmm Maybe check out this

Im getting This its a Sort of a Secondary but sort of a Main? I mean It would work good with a Recon @ Doubleclip.

My Mum Got this kid a Pressy for his Bday. It was a Barricade. The kid cancelled his Party. Me and my Bro are Itching to Open it... o.O

I am Eager for a Stampede I mean it comes with 2 Double Clips that Hold 19 Bullets. Plus 1 Normal Clip AND 80 Bullets. Its so good.
I was on Amazon late last night, actually, and I was looking at the Bandolier Kit and Vest. I want to be stupid and buy both of those, and carry up to a set of 10 clips, not including the ones that come with the guns. BTW, besides the Stampede, which CS-series gun also automatically fires?

Also, link won't load all the way. What's the name of the item?
Barricade. Semi Auto but sounds like a Freakin Fire Truck.
Isn't Barricade the one that looks like a revolver, except the barrel is on the back compared to the Maverick?

Also, anyone use the Bandolier kit (the strap that goes around the body)? Can you put it around your waist, like a belt?
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:40 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Isn't Barricade the one that looks like a revolver, except the barrel is on the back compared to the Maverick?

Also, anyone use the Bandolier kit (the strap that goes around the body)? Can you put it around your waist, like a belt?
I Dont have it but I Saw it before It might be too Wide to go around your waist.
Got some good info, WEBSITE: http://nerfipedia.wikia.com/wiki/Nerf_War_strategies
The one that hooked me on
The Sneak:
Quote Nerf War Strategies "Moments before the battle, you should know where your enemy is, and even be able to sneak onto their base. This job is for the Stealth Artist, trained specifically for it. Make sure that your opponent does not spot you, though."

My newest purchases:

[Image: IMG_3326.jpg]
[Image: NerfSwitchshotEX-3.jpg]
[Image: NerfHyperfireSet.jpg]

Thats all, If you want to purchase one of these iteams contact me ( PM ME )!