Nerds with Pizzazz

Hey guys.

So my sister made a blog mainly about "nerdy" stuff, with really cool craft's she's made, including a knit Baby Groot, the Ninja Turtles, and some felt work.

If you're not into that, I've been writing some Bionicle and Transformer reviews and plan on doing some reviews on Beyblade Burst once I get some.

If any of this interests you, check us out!

https://nerdswithpizzazz.wordpress.com/
Oh man. For one second I thought it was a thread for the original Lego Island. Unhappy
First time I read the title I thought it said nerds with pizzas XD haha
(Aug. 05, 2015  2:20 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh man. For one second I thought it was a thread for the original Lego Island. Unhappy

Sorry, haha?

I mean if you do like Lego and stuff, we have some Bionicle posts and probably more to come.

(Aug. 05, 2015  4:59 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: First time I read the title I thought it said nerds with pizzas XD haha

I mean, it'd work with my sister's crocheted TMNT.
Want to bump this for the sake of it catching anyone interested's eye, if mods would rather me edit this into a previous post, just let me know and I'll be glad to.

Gonna double post just to add that I added a review of the new Fantastic Four film if anyone was wondering how it was. Spoilers, obviously. Tongue_out
https://nerdswithpizzazz.wordpress.com/2...four-2015/
(Aug. 09, 2015  12:13 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Want to bump this for the sake of it catching anyone interested's eye, if mods would rather me edit this into a previous post, just let me know and I'll be glad to.

Gonna double post just to add that I added a review of the new Fantastic Four film if anyone was wondering how it was. Spoilers, obviously. Tongue_out

I just saw the movie today, and I somewhat disagree.
The backstory was great, and so were the characters. But of course that last act was awful. The Thing is, (see what I did there?) is that it has one of the same issues as the carp 2000's one; only one fight scene.
Plus there weren't even the right suits, and only Johnny and Ben got their names.
Overall I thought it was good, but suffered at the end. If the movie were 2 hours with more then one fight, I could've given it way more credit.
Once the sequel comes out, I'm sure it will recover and be more of an "episodic" movie series.

Also, the 2000's one was terrible. Naked Jessica Abla joke was awful, and they just sat around and talked until the last fight.
(Aug. 09, 2015  9:13 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2015  12:13 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Want to bump this for the sake of it catching anyone interested's eye, if mods would rather me edit this into a previous post, just let me know and I'll be glad to.

I just saw the movie today, and I somewhat disagree.
The backstory was great, and so were the characters. But of course that last act was awful. The Thing is, (see what I did there?) is that it has one of the same issues as the carp 2000's one; only one fight scene.
Plus there weren't even the right suits, and only Johnny and Ben got their names.
Overall I thought it was good, but suffered at the end. If the movie were 2 hours with more then one fight, I could've given it way more credit.
Once the sequel comes out, I'm sure it will recover and be more of an "episodic" movie series.

Also, the 2000's one was terrible. Naked Jessica Abla joke was awful, and they just sat around and talked until the last fight.

I get what you mean. I do think the new origin was interesting, but I feel it was way too much of the films focus.

I like the 2000's films better in the sense that they're at least fun. I like that they're slightly on the campier side like the comics. A concept like Fantastic Four needs some fun and light, not necessarily the dark (if modern superhero movies aren't dark they're bad syndrome) way they did this one.